Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Sweepstakes
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-08-2011, 12:52 PM
Big Buddy

MagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIP

Congrats yet again, Gayle, and to you & your DH, Flo!
Old 04-08-2011, 01:58 PM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

That was a long wait FFF
Allure win again today; Pixi succulent Lip Twin in pink peony. lip balm and cheek stain in one. $18 at target
Old 04-11-2011, 04:08 PM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipflopflo View Post
SURPRISE!!! http://www.sheknows.com/articles/con...reebies/825297 LOL You know I couldn't resist looking it up for ya, Gayle! LOL WTG and congrats!
Bag just came. It is big. Is a darker blue than in the picture. I myself would not pay $88 for it but since all paid was the FAX it is great. Came quickly.
Old 04-11-2011, 09:30 PM
Mentor

Nan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributer

Congrats Gayle, on all of your wins!
Old 04-12-2011, 08:42 AM
Big Buddy

flipflopflo is on a distinguished roadflipflopflo is on a distinguished road

Very nice win there Gayle! It sure got to you fast!
Old 04-15-2011, 04:35 PM
Big Buddy

the soda machine came this afternoon. We made some flavored water. It is very nice and a lot of products came with it. Gkids think it is fun.
Old 04-21-2011, 03:37 PM
Big Buddy

momnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud of
Default Won in an online Parents Connect Party

http://community.parentsconnect.com/...F9001900EB684B

I won a SpongeBob "The One and Only" Cuddle Pillow for guessing that Elvis was the person they were thinking of- I got it with two clues- Think Royal and Rock 'n Roll. I had already guessed when the third clue of "Lisa's Pop" came up.

I was also thinking Elton because it was a five letter clue and he was knighted.

New Orleans Saints, winners of the 2010 Super Bowl! WHO DAT!!
Old 04-21-2011, 07:55 PM
Big Buddy

That is cute glad you won Nancy
Old 04-21-2011, 09:09 PM
Mentor

Nan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributer

Wow, Nancy! I love Spongebob! For some reason, he makes me laugh out loud. Contests on your win!
Old 04-22-2011, 07:41 PM
Big Buddy

momnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud of
Default Son's prize

I think I forgot to mention that last week at a special needs Easter Egg Hunt that a local church sponsors, my son won a $100 Target card. He had gone to sit in the car because he couldn't handle the crowd and Katie heard his name called. I told him he had to split with Katie. After all, we didn't even have to tell him he had won! Anyway, they both wanted cash so they sold the card to me since I shop there all the time.

New Orleans Saints, winners of the 2010 Super Bowl! WHO DAT!!