Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Sweepstakes
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-18-2012, 08:59 PM
Mentor

Nan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributer

Glad someone is winning! I have been on a very long dry spell!
Old 03-21-2012, 08:30 AM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

Last week I received a email saying I had won Plan a date night with $100 from Kisses on the Bottom. This is a contest that was on Points and Prizes. I went and FAXED the information they require and did try and look on the site it check about it. My name wasn't listed. Yesterday UPS brought a small envelope. It was a cd Paul McCartney Kisses on the Bottom. I checked the inside nothing else in there. I emailed them and today I get a email saying I was a runner-up and they gave me the link to see what the contest had said. I emailed them again saying I was happy with the cd just think they could have worded the contest win they they emailed to me in a way that didn't make me believe I had won $100. Sorry to rant.
Old 04-19-2012, 08:14 PM
Big Buddy

momnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud of

I haven't been here in a while and still no one is winning. I did win four tickets to a museum event but couldn't find anyone else to go with me. I ended up treating the first three people who followed me in.

New Orleans Saints, winners of the 2010 Super Bowl! WHO DAT!!
Old 04-19-2012, 08:28 PM
Big Buddy

momnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud of

Won 6 oz. steak from Outback Steakhouse from Quicken Loans. Yay!

New Orleans Saints, winners of the 2010 Super Bowl! WHO DAT!!
Old 04-20-2012, 05:21 AM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

was hoping someone was winning something. Not me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-02-2012, 01:38 PM
Big Buddy

Kiss Blow you away giveaway (nail art) came the other day
yesterday Aveeno positively nourishing energizing body lotion. Allure January win.
Old 05-06-2012, 08:17 AM
Big Buddy

manda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributer

I haven't been around in awhile either...lots of illness going around between hubby and I as well. I've entered a few sweeps here and there on FB, but no wins at all since a couple of small ones last year. I need to get back in the game!
Old 05-06-2012, 08:30 AM
Big Buddy

Sorry to hear you haven't been well; glad to see you on this morning. Sure not many wins posted here. FFF may have some she hasn't been able to be on much lately. Take care Amanda good luck winning
Old 05-10-2012, 11:50 AM
Big Buddy

flipflopflo is on a distinguished roadflipflopflo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by gayle View Post
Sorry to hear you haven't been well; glad to see you on this morning. Sure not many wins posted here. FFF may have some she hasn't been able to be on much lately. Take care Amanda good luck winning
Feel better soon, Amanda, and get back to winning!

Gayle, it's been pretty slow on wins lately, it seems. Just before Easter I won a gardening set from Miracle Gro and then won another one just after Easter. They were perfect for me and my lil granddaughter to spend quality time together. "Like" Miracle Gro Kids on FB and hopefully they will be doing more things like these two I entered.
Old 05-23-2012, 11:51 AM
Big Buddy

Game On Sweepstakes; clean team prize from KIWI an Shout
full size of each and a pair of sports shoe laces