Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Sweepstakes
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-18-2006, 04:34 AM
Big Buddy

MagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishmuffs
i just got an email from the aveeno brighten your day sweepstakes......

Congrats!

You have been selected as the winner of the Allure-Aveeno Brighten Your Day Sweepstakes!

As the grand prize winner, you have won a year supply of Aveeno products as well as a new towel set, robe, pajamas, sleeping mask and slippers!

woo-hoo
GRATZ!! What wonderful news. I keep waiting for that heart-stopping "big" win (that would be anything larger than a free magazine trial) LOL Happy for ya! Hope we all have a big win soon.
Old 11-20-2006, 02:02 PM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP
PiggyIcon

thanks...i have hope now that someone can really win!!! yay
Old 12-03-2006, 09:46 AM
Big Buddy

HIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to all
Winicon

I JUST GOT A SIGNED COPY OF "ANGELS FALL" BY NORA ROBERTS. SHE'S ONE OF MY FAVORITE AUTHORS, SO THAT'S COOL.

A FEW WEEKS AGO I GOT THIS TINY LITTLE T-SHIRT THAT WOULD FIT A FOUR YEAR OLD FOR WINNING AN INSTANT WIN FROM V-8 SPLASH. GUESS I FINALLY GOT THAT FREE T-SHIRT I'VE BEEN WANTINGl(LOL)

I ALSO WON A MOVIE TICKET(VALUE $12.OO) FOR ANY COLUMBIA MOVIE-I GAVE IT TO MY TEEN SON TO TAKE HIS GIRLFRIEND OUT.

JUST TEASES ME ENOUGH TO KEEP ON TRYING FOR THE "BIG" ONE.
Old 12-05-2006, 09:07 PM
Big Buddy

Megan is a jewel in the rough

I just received a box with a bottle of Alterna the sicence of ten shampoo and conditioner in the mail today. I think they might be an allure giveaway? I did a little searching online and the cheapest I found them selling for was $50 a piece...I can't even believe it!! I am going to treat these like gold! Has anyone ever used either of these before?
Old 12-06-2006, 11:55 AM
Big Buddy

ChickyChris is on a distinguished road

I just won a $50.00 cert from nextflex in the instant winner game at Zone Nutrtion Bars...rather had the bars...but free is free...lol
Old 12-06-2006, 02:00 PM
Big Buddy

MagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChickyChris
I just won a $50.00 cert from nextflex in the instant winner game at Zone Nutrtion Bars...rather had the bars...but free is free...lol
Yeehaw!! Congrats! Now you got something to do with all that "down time" you'll have over the holidays!
Old 12-06-2006, 06:52 PM
New Buddy

bigarlofan is a jewel in the rough

wow.....I love entering contests! I just won a travelling bird table with perch from a contest I entered on birding.com...I don't have a bird but my sister does so this will be a great xmas gift! They emailed yesterday that they were fedexing it to me...retail value is $119.00! A while back I won an Allure contest I didn't even remember entering and got a $250 gift certificate to Elizabeth Arden for spa treatments or merchandise!

Keep entering those contests....you'll win when you least expect it!
Old 12-07-2006, 01:12 AM
Big Buddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigarlofan
wow.....I love entering contests! I just won a travelling bird table with perch from a contest I entered on birding.com...I don't have a bird but my sister does so this will be a great xmas gift! They emailed yesterday that they were fedexing it to me...retail value is $119.00! A while back I won an Allure contest I didn't even remember entering and got a $250 gift certificate to Elizabeth Arden for spa treatments or merchandise!

Keep entering those contests....you'll win when you least expect it!
Congratulations, Karen! Winning is, indeed, a huge rush and I love it too! I gotta look twice every time I get something that tells me I'm a winner (although I truly know that at heart - LOL)! Hope your sis enjoys your win too!! (As much as you must be enjoying toughing out that first winter in Fla. . . .enjoying it more than I will enjoy our predicted high today of 39!)

Last edited by MagiePerdu : 12-07-2006 at 02:20 AM.
Old 12-07-2006, 09:36 AM
New Buddy

bigarlofan is a jewel in the rough

I know what you mean.....I used to think there was no point to entering all these contests but once I won that Allure prize I started to devote some time to it every day. I'm not obsessive about it (my husband might argue that point though....) but I try and enter all the "one entry" ones. The instant win/daily entry ones are more frustrating....unless I win one of course!

And....we are all winners....that is true. I just like that surprise rush (and a little of telling hubby I told you so) of winning something for nothing.

Enjoy the 39 degree temperatures! I moved to FL from VT so I am not missing the cold weather yet...maybe next year?? I LOVE wearing sandals in December!!
Old 12-07-2006, 09:40 AM
Mentor

Missy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on up

I haven't won a darn thing...lol I must be bad luck. the only thing I have gotten was months back when everyone received something from Kodak like a free print. It was just a prize for playing. You guys need to send me some good luck!!!!!