Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Sweepstakes
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-18-2007, 04:36 PM
Big Buddy

MagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riley
Gee i must be on a winning streak! Won a 10 dollar gift card from Familycircle, got hairsray from Paul Mitchell (and I don't know what I entered to get it) and a couple of snackers. Nice to at least get something!
WOOT! Nice run of luck, Riley!! You can snack and read mags while spraying your hair <giggle>. CONGRATS on all your wins!!
Old 01-18-2007, 05:20 PM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

I did finally win a snacker yesterday. So happy for all the winners we've had here recently.
Old 01-20-2007, 11:46 PM
Big Buddy

momnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud of
Winicon I won $100!!

I won one of the Grand Prizes of Kraft's Home Town Hero Sweepstakes (Daily Instant Win) that I just posted below.

It's got good odds.

Now let's see if the Saints have the same type of good luck that I just had against the Bears this afternoon!!

Who Dat!!!

New Orleans Saints, winners of the 2010 Super Bowl! WHO DAT!!
Old 01-21-2007, 04:40 AM
Big Buddy

HIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to all

CONGRATS NANCY!! I LOVE TO HEAR ABOUT MY BUDDYS WINS!!! HOW EXCITING!!!
I've heard that before about playing early to win, I'm up at 4:30 or 5 every morning and just win my daily KFC snacker.......
Old 01-22-2007, 07:25 AM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

congrats nancy!!!
congrats everyone! i love when people win
Old 01-22-2007, 09:06 AM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

I want everyone to win something.
Old 01-22-2007, 09:57 AM
Big Buddy

meandn is on a distinguished roadmeandn is on a distinguished road
Winicon A Few Small Wins!

WooHoo! Big surprise in my mailbox this morning. Two bottles of Dole Sparklers Pomegranate Blueberry that I apparently won from Pepsi X-tras. (They're getting cold in the fridge right now!) I have signed up for the Pepsi X-tras email newsletters and over the last year I get emails that always contain entries into three to four ongoing contests in which you click on a link in the email and are entered instantly without having to fill out a form! I save the emails and enter the contest once a day. This is my first win from one of those as well as the link for free Snackers was also contained in one of these recent newsletters, but it is a two-step entry needing a code. I also got three of the coupons for my free Snacker wins in the same mail, today, so I guess I could have a nice light meal with my Honey!
Old 01-23-2007, 12:26 AM
Big Buddy

HIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to all
Coolicon

Congrats...I love to hear that Buddys are winning!!!!
Old 01-23-2007, 06:24 AM
Big Buddy

mjalto is a jewel in the rough
Winicon $100 Instant Win from Kraft

Just won $100 instant from Kraft

http://kraft.promotions.com/hometeam...age=front.html UPC code-2100072181.
Old 01-23-2007, 06:26 AM
Big Buddy

that's wonderful news, if it can't be me than glad someone from mbb's