Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Sweepstakes
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-19-2007, 01:00 PM
Big Buddy

Oceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising star

Congrats Snobear and Pepper on your wins! I love both Arbys and gift certificates!
Old 03-19-2007, 06:02 PM
Big Buddy

Oceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising star

Riley...I also today got a Neutrogena Age Shield Sunblock SPF 45..like you....I so love getting surprises in the mail. Wonder if this was a sweepstake contest. The letter is from Marie Claire.

I found the source of our win from early November:
http://www.marieclairereader.com/r5/...2&action=enter

Last edited by Oceangirl : 03-19-2007 at 06:34 PM.
Old 03-21-2007, 04:41 AM
Big Buddy

Riley is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oceangirl View Post
Riley...I also today got a Neutrogena Age Shield Sunblock SPF 45..like you....I so love getting surprises in the mail. Wonder if this was a sweepstake contest. The letter is from Marie Claire.

I found the source of our win from early November:
http://www.marieclairereader.com/r5/...2&action=enter
Thanks Oceangirl! Couldn't remember even entering for it! Never can have enough sunscreen even in Buffalo NY area. Boyfriend has a boat and I pour it on! Congrats that you got in on it too!
Old 03-21-2007, 05:24 AM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

snowbear and pepper
Old 03-24-2007, 05:48 PM
Big Buddy

manda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributer

I'm a member of SurveySpot and have been doing surveys forever (get $1 here and there and have tried a couple of products, etc.). Anyway, they've started this new instant win game after their surveys and I just won a $25 Buy.com GC!
Old 03-25-2007, 03:49 PM
Big Buddy

bluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud of

congrats to all the winners!!!
Old 03-25-2007, 04:29 PM
Big Buddy

momnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud of
Default I won a $25 KitchenAid Cheese Grater with Boboli Pizza Crust

Of course the ARV is always higher than most people would pay for one. This time I am keeping a copy of the Official Rules in case my prize doesn't arrive.

"CONGRATULATIONS! You’ve won our Fourth Prize—a KitchenAid® Cheese Grater!*

Your Cheese Grater will be mailed to the address you provided upon registration within approximately 8-10 weeks after the conclusion of Game Period. Please refer to the Official Rules for any questions you may have. *Prize award is subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the terms of the Official Rules."

New Orleans Saints, winners of the 2010 Super Bowl! WHO DAT!!
Old 03-26-2007, 12:41 PM
Big Buddy

Riley is a jewel in the rough

Congrats! Looks like a pretty nice one! Just got my 10 dollar gift card from Walmart!
Old 03-29-2007, 11:03 PM
Big Buddy

momnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Bacardi Silver Prize

Since I never got my prize pack or an email like some of you, I contacted Bacardi Silver. I received the following (hope it works even though they didn't contact me first):

Dear Nancy,

Thank you for contacting Bacardi Silver about the “Serve Up the Silver” online promotion. We understand the automated Web site had technical issues that incorrectly advised entrants they had won a prize. This was only recently discovered by Young America – the company responsible for managing the technology behind the online promotion.

We are working with Young America to have Bacardi Silver prize packs sent to each household affected by this error. The official sweepstakes rules do not require us to award prizes to entrants who experienced this technical malfunction. While the original prizes have been awarded and the inventory depleted, Bacardi Silver has made the decision to award one prize pack of comparable value to each household affected by this mistake.

Young America will be sending all affected households an e-mail explaining the situation. Please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery of your household's prize pack. We regret the inconvenience this has caused you and are working to resolve this situation as quickly as possible.

Again, Nancy, thank you for contacting Bacardi Silver.

Your Friends at Bacardi Silver

1-800-293-9559

www.bacardisilver.com

New Orleans Saints, winners of the 2010 Super Bowl! WHO DAT!!
Old 04-04-2007, 01:48 PM
New Buddy

QTPie68 is a jewel in the rough

I have won two things so far this year.

I just picked up my "Swag Bag" I won from Start Sampling/Sunsilk and their Emmy Awards sweepstakes they had which consisted of some Sunsilk products and a very very very small tee-shirt. I am still waiting on my Caribou Coffee demi-tasse cups I won in the IWG. I also won some free ringtones that I never did figure out how to download, guess I need to find some 12 year old to help this older person out .