Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Sweepstakes
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-19-2007, 08:24 AM
Big Buddy

MagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riley View Post
Congrats everybody! I haven't been doing the contests too much myself. Last win was from the Family Circle. Joico Shampoo and Conditioner. Been busy doing surveys and finding freebies. Better get my butt in gear too! lol
LOL...I wondered where I got that Joico stuff from. Nothing indicating it was from Family Circle. Grats, everyone on your recent wins!
Old 05-21-2007, 07:08 AM
Big Buddy

soonergal11 is a jewel in the rough

WOOHOO~!~

Congratulations! You have been selected as a winner of the Boru Vodka Defend Poker Night contest!

We’re delighted you have visited our new site and helped to launch our “Reclaim the Spirit” campaign with our new bold, yet sleek bottle. Boru is now five-times distilled, producing a vodka of crisp flavor and exceptional smoothness, perfect for your next poker night, or any time you want a spirit that’s bold, straightforward and true.

Enjoy your Boru playing cards as a reminder to fight the Book Club and defend Poker Night. It’s time to Reclaim the Spirit with Boru Vodka.

You will receive your Boru Vodka Playing Cards in the next few weeks.
Old 05-21-2007, 07:39 AM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

Old 05-21-2007, 01:04 PM
Big Buddy

manda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributer

Congrats to everyone on your wins!

I just won a Lunchables Transforming Poster for my 8 year old son!
Old 05-21-2007, 11:34 PM
Big Buddy

momnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud of

Son won Lunchables poster also!

New Orleans Saints, winners of the 2010 Super Bowl! WHO DAT!!
Old 05-21-2007, 11:37 PM
Big Buddy

momnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud of

And so did daughter. Now I need to play for my niece and win, and I will be done with this contest.

Old 05-21-2007, 11:42 PM
Big Buddy

Rebecca has won so I am all done with this contest.

Old 05-24-2007, 07:58 AM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

congrats nancy. i just won a poster as well
Old 05-24-2007, 08:34 AM
Big Buddy

SNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIP

See! I told you to get your b--tt in gear! thats just the beginning!
Old 05-24-2007, 06:43 PM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNOWBEAR3 View Post
See! I told you to get your b--tt in gear! thats just the beginning!
my butt is in gear....full speed ahead
i have been entering all of the sweeps and contests first thing in the morning. shape, womans day, quick and simple, ellen, etc.........
hopefully there will be some big wins here for all of us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!