Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Sweepstakes
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-09-2007, 09:36 PM
Big Buddy

momnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud of
Default Won Tickets

Go to the Chicago Tribune one I just posted. Everyone is winning something it seems.

I won the pair of AMC Movie tickets worth $15 and my hubby won the newspaper. The paper is only good for Chicago area retailers, and on the MyInstantWin Site, most people are winning this. I have the coupon from my hubby so if anyone lives in the Chicago area and wants it, just email me.

New Orleans Saints, winners of the 2010 Super Bowl! WHO DAT!!
Old 06-11-2007, 10:44 PM
Big Buddy

momnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud of
Wowmarker Won from Edy's Slow Churned Ice Cream Block Party Contest

For the second year in a row, I am one of the (MANY) Grand Prize winners in Edy's Slow Churned Ice Cream Block Party Sweepstakes. I think I wrote the essay on the last day, which goes to show you that anyone can win if they find the right "pitch". Last year it was for Katrina evacuees in the neighborhood. This year I told them I didn't even want it for the neighborhood, but for a spina bifida support group we are trying to re-organize in our town. I guess they liked the idea. They send you ice cream and supplies for 100 people.

Right now our big freezer is not working, but we planned to get it repaired, and when I chose the three dates (they will actually pick the date), I chose them for around September. Not because of the freezer, but mainly because how hot it is in the summer. Right now our heat indexes are around 105 degrees and it is still early June.

Here is the letter:

Dear Nancy,

Congratulations! Your Dreyer’s/Edy’s Slow Churned Neighborhood Salute contest entry has been selected as a grand-prize winner!

Within the next week, you will be receiving a letter in the mail with all the details about your grand-prize package. The letter lists the date of your party and, most importantly, has a form that you must send back to us letting us know you accept your prize. If you have not received the letter by Friday, June 22, please call us immediately at ...

So, please keep an eye out for your mail!

Congratulations again! We look forward to helping you and your neighbors celebrate and get to know each other better over scoops of ice cream this summer!

From our neighborhood to yours,

Dreyer’s/Edy’s Slow Churned Neighborhood Salute Team

Old 06-12-2007, 01:56 AM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

wow, 2 years in a row. you have some great luck or you really know how to write a good story! that is wonderful. congratulations nancy!!!!!
hope your daughter enjoys the party
Old 06-12-2007, 05:26 AM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

We got a WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-12-2007, 05:26 PM
Big Buddy

It's not how the story is written but the idea. I was almost assured to win for Katrina evacuees- so politically correct (PC) and all. This time I wasn't so sure. I waited until the last day, but they have so many winners, I guess the whole idea of helping kids with physical disabilities was also PC. Either that or I won because my freezer is broken- they send 12 cartons about 4 days ahead of the party!! I had to laugh when I read it last night.

Old 06-12-2007, 06:21 PM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

that is a whole lot of ice cream
Old 06-13-2007, 06:09 PM
MVP

won color treated shampoo and conditioner by Jason-natural from the family circle contest in april
Old 06-14-2007, 01:50 PM
Big Buddy

Oceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising star

Momnick and Kelly - Great...so happy for you. I know the feeling....I got some Eucerin Itch product in the mail last week and it said 50 winners and you are one. Terrific! Gives you a lift for the whole day plus I really do have an itch!!! LOL
Old 06-14-2007, 09:21 PM
Big Buddy

This week I have been a teacher's aide for our two week Parish School of Religion (we do this instead of every week during the school year). I have a very Italian second grader whose grandfather owns an Italian restaurant in the area I have never tried. Since today is my 16th anniversary, last night I went to search up info on the restaurant using Blingo search. I won! Had my choice of a movie ticket or $5 Amazon card. Since I only go to matinees which I can usually get for cheaper than $5, I chose the Amazon card. I told my student's daddy today how the family won me the card.

If you want a referral to Blingo, let me know. Everytime you win, the person who referred you wins also, and the person who referred them and on up the line. I also won a $50 Visa gift card last year.

Old 06-14-2007, 09:28 PM
Big Buddy

Donia is on a distinguished roadDonia is on a distinguished road

I wanna win the american express card on the drawing coming up later today.... "I am so poor/broke and we could really use it"...
fingers crossed...wishing to win

donia