Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Sweepstakes
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-25-2007, 05:27 AM
Big Buddy

travlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIP

Congratulations everyone on your wins....one of the days when I have more time (what is that???) I will enter these sweeps!!!
Old 06-25-2007, 05:31 AM
Big Buddy

SNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIP

Way to go! Great way to spend a night. If i'm not mistaken, Esquire is a Men's Magazine. LOL Keep trying the big win is out there for you
Old 06-25-2007, 08:21 AM
Big Buddy

manda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donia View Post
been up all night playing instant wins and since my arm is killing me I will post I won...

20 dollars in music cash from cheetah girls game
MSN magazine sub to Esquire-- What is Esquire??????
T shirt last night from fighting game
transformers poster since my son will be obsessed when the movie comes next month got 2 wins to have A spare

won one day last week 25 dollars from the transition lenses game and it is still my fave win so far this month....
Wow! Congrats on all of your wins! Wish I was able to get on so late/early. LOL I don't remember seeing anything about a Cheetah Girls game, but my dd loves them. I'll have to search for that one. I believe Esquire is a Mens magazine. Again, great job!
Old 06-25-2007, 01:23 PM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

wow donia, excellent wins
Old 06-25-2007, 10:23 PM
Big Buddy

Donia is on a distinguished roadDonia is on a distinguished road

http://kraft.promotions.com/cheeseap...?page=dob.html

Open to residents of the 50 United States and D.C., 6 to 14 years of age as of June 18, 2007.

TWO WAYS TO PLAY: A) Beginning June 18, 2007 through August 31, 2007, log on to www.thecheesiest.com, click on the Mac & Cheese-A-Palooza game icon and follow the on-screen instructions. You will need to enter a UPC code from any specially-marked package of Kraft Macaroni & Cheese. UPC codes can be found on the outside Kraft Macaroni & Cheese boxes. If you receive a winning message, follow the on-screen instructions to claim your prize. Prizes subject to verification. If you are not a winner, you may return to www.thecheesiest.com to play again; however, limit of one game play per day per login/password or person. Sponsor reserves the right to void any game play made through any robotic, automatic, programmed or similar entry method and to disqualify any individual who has used such a method.

To play by mail, hand print, on a 3" x 5" piece of paper, your name, complete address (no P.O. Boxes), daytime phone number, date-of-birth, and your parent's/legal guardian's name and mail to: Mac & Cheese-A-Palooza Game, P.O. Box 1803, Elgin, IL 60121-1803. Mail-in requests must be received by August 31, 2007. Limit one entry per envelope. On the day an eligible mail-in request is received, a designated representative of Promotions.com, Inc., an independent judging agency ("Judges") will play one (1) Instant Win Game play on behalf of the applicable request. Only potential winners will be notified by regular mail. Limit one entry per login/password, envelope or person per day, regardless of the method of play.

Limit one Grand Prize per family/house hold. Limit one First Prize per login/password or person.

Three (3) Grand Prizes: 3 day/2 night trip for five (winner and four guests) to Los Angeles, CA to see the Mac & Cheese-A-Palooza Concert featuring the Cheetah Girls on November 8, 2007. Trip consists of roundtrip, coach class air travel for five from major airport nearest winner's residence to Los Angeles, CA; 3 days/2 nights hotel accommodations (two rooms); 5 tickets to see the Mac & Cheese-A-Palooza Concert featuring the Cheetah Girls at the House of Blues on November 8, 2007; meet and greet with the Cheetah Girls (subject to availability); roundtrip ground transfers between airport/hotel; roundtrip limousine transfers between hotel/concert; and $1,500. Approximate retail value (ARV): $10,350. Two thousand five hundred (2,500) First Prizes: $20 Music Cash Certificate. All certificates must be redeemed at participating retailers and are subject to any restrictions listed on certificate. Certificates must be redeemed by July 31, 2008 or the prizes will be forfeited. ARV: $20. Total prize value: $81,050. Limit one Grand Prize per family/house hold. Limit one First Prize per login/password or person.
Winners and guests must be available to travel on November 7, 2007 through November 9, 2007 or the prize will automatically be forfeited.

Two thousand five hundred (2,500) First Prizes: $20 Music Cash Certificate

Thanks for the new IWG. No win here for the kiddies, but will keep trying.

Here's 2 UPC codes that worked: 2100065883 or 2100077436

Good Luck.
Old 07-01-2007, 06:08 AM
New Buddy

madebace is a jewel in the rough

The link is not working for me.
Old 07-01-2007, 07:41 AM
Big Buddy

manda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributer

Quote:
Originally Posted by madebace View Post
The link is not working for me.
Try this one.

http://www.kraftbrands.com/crex/
Old 07-03-2007, 02:34 AM
Big Buddy

HIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to all

Congrats Donia!!! 'Bout time you won something for yourself!!
I just played and didn't win - didn't realize I had to be 14 - so I took off a few years
Old 07-05-2007, 05:56 PM
Big Buddy

momnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud of

You have to be age 6-14

New Orleans Saints, winners of the 2010 Super Bowl! WHO DAT!!
Old 07-14-2007, 07:55 PM
Big Buddy

nipper357 is a jewel in the rough
Winicon

I just received my $10.00 GC from Old Navy today. Been waiting since wintertime for it. Yahoo its here and I can now spend it if there is a sale or buy 1 get 1 free. Love those. This was my FIRST EVER win out there.