Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Sweepstakes
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-06-2007, 03:38 PM
Big Buddy

MagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by free4now View Post
Never won? over here me. . Any pointers ?
Hey there! Nancy has a point on the Instant Wins. . .most (if not all) IW games have a win at preselected times, often when there aren't so many people playing (late at night or very early in the morning), so give that a shot on Instant Win games.

On sweepstakes, you'll find that your best opportunity for a win is in a poorly publicized one, one that has restrictions, or one that offers a new doormat instead of the new front door (and surrounding home). . .that is, the lesser the prize, the less likely the field of people entering will be a large one, which means your chances will be better.

Really, my best one so far was last year ($50 gift card from Mrs. Baird's bread that turned out to be TWO $50 gift cards when the finally showed up) Wish you the very best of luck on a win!

Old 09-06-2007, 11:28 PM
Big Buddy

momnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud of

Our best win was when the kids won a $250 Visa card and a $50 Red Robin Restaurant card for an essay contest for Father's Day for 2006. Every State had a winner, and since there are no Red Robins in any State near us except Texas, I think that was why they won. After all, they entered online separately but won together. I think they might have been the only two to enter and the people doing the contest didn't want to choose one child over the other.

We finally used the restaurant card last June when we went to Louisville. We drove about 30 minutes from our hotel to find it, and we actually paid more than the $50 for four of us to eat so obviously it was not a cheap restaurant.

The obscure ones are the best to enter, but some of the Instant Win ones have so many prizes you almost have to win. My two kids and my niece each one a Lunchables Transformers Movie poster, and my niece and daughter sold theirs for $5 each recently. Supposedly they were worth $15 each, but I think they did good with the $5. I think there were something like 60,000 posters given away.

Also I enter for myself, my hubby and my sister who can't remember to check her email, but luckily I have her password and can check to see if she has won anything. The summer of the big Kodak/Lays Potato Chip Instant win contest, I think all three of us won several prizes. I won a huge collage poster and my sister gave me the code for the one she won. Hubby won a photo mug and a photo mouse pad, and I think all of us won smaller prizes like 8x10 prints. I used one of the collages to show all my daughter's First Communion photos, and another in the hallway shows the day we had snow in south Louisiana- I think it was January of 2001. I had it framed in a black poster frame and it looks pretty good with the white snow photos.

By the way, if anyone wants me to refer them to Blingo, if you win a prize for using the search engine (which is google), then I win it too. So far I won a $50 Visa card and a $5 certificate for Amazon. Just send me a PM (private message) with your email address and first name and I will send you a referral. I just put the Blingo Search in my toolbox and just click on that to do searches rather than on Google.

New Orleans Saints, winners of the 2010 Super Bowl! WHO DAT!!

Last edited by momnick8 : 09-06-2007 at 11:31 PM.
Old 09-09-2007, 09:43 PM
Big Buddy

momnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by free4now View Post
Never won? over here me. . Any pointers ?
I bumped up the thread for "Automatically Fill Out Entries". The more time you save, the more sweepstakes you can fill out. I also find that if the sweeps doesn't show the yellow lines where you can use the automatic feature, sometimes all it needs is for me to refresh the link and then the yellow lines pop up.

New Orleans Saints, winners of the 2010 Super Bowl! WHO DAT!!
Old 09-12-2007, 01:06 AM
Big Buddy

Donia is on a distinguished roadDonia is on a distinguished road

I have been in a slump of late with all my bad sweeps things going on but decided to play instant wins tonight since I have insomnia... always get like this when stressed over things

WELL guess what ! I won 4 instant win games in less than an hour

First I won the cinch bag from WNBA then I won the backpack from KoolAid then immediately after that won a Spryo Crash DS game and finally this is the most awesome yet... just a minute ago won a WII for Chandler....

oh he wanted one so bad since he doesnt have a game system anymore...just our shared computer....
WII from Lunchables instant win game.... I am so happy... I thanked God immediately, well Jesus technically... I am so happy...and still amazed We wouldnt have had the money for this by no means..... wow
Old 09-12-2007, 02:23 AM
Big Buddy

manda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributer

Holy cow, Donia! Congratulations! Wish I was up at that time of night to try and get some wins. LOL Awesome prizes for you and your son!
Old 09-12-2007, 02:35 AM
Big Buddy

SNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIP

Donia, That is so wonderful! I am sure your son will love it! Hope this renews your faith since you have such a run of bad luck lately! Couldn't be happier if I won this myself. This is a sign that things will get better!
Old 09-12-2007, 03:11 AM
Big Buddy

HIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to all

I love running to this thread to see what buddy won. You sure deserve it Donia!! Good grief - when do you sleep???
Old 09-12-2007, 05:21 AM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

I'm so happy that we have a WINNER
Old 09-12-2007, 08:04 AM
Big Buddy

Oceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising star

Very happy for you Donia!!!! Congrats
Old 09-12-2007, 10:54 AM
Big Buddy

Donia is on a distinguished roadDonia is on a distinguished road

Thanks... I was mailing out my consent forms shortly after 7 am this morning... lol

my son got up at 5:30 to jump around with me and promptly went to sleep til time to get up for school.... lol