Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Sweepstakes
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-02-2007, 09:58 PM
Big Buddy

momnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud of

My son has the IQuest with 5th grade questions, and even though he is in the 8th grade, he still likes playing with his.

Congratulations!

By the way, I never tell the kids which one won something. They either share or sell the item and split the money (unless it is a definite boy or girl thing). Recently my brother, who races homing pigeons, let the kids and my niece each name a bird in a race, and Katie's "Tweety the Fast Bird" placed and she won $45. So she shared with her brother and her cousin.

New Orleans Saints, winners of the 2010 Super Bowl! WHO DAT!!

Last edited by momnick8 : 11-02-2007 at 10:04 PM.
Old 11-03-2007, 02:31 AM
Big Buddy

MagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIP

Nice way to teach your kids the meaning of "family" and sharing, Nancy.
Old 11-03-2007, 08:21 AM
Big Buddy

manda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributer

Well the kids overhead me telling dh about the win, so my son was like, "Can I have it?" Technically I won under his name, but you're right...it's hard to decide. I looked it up on Amazon and it said it had 5th-8th grade questions. Well dd is in 5th and ds is in 3rd. I told him they could both use it. We'll see if I can figure out a solution as a back-up. LOL
Old 11-03-2007, 02:29 PM
Big Buddy

Oceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising star

I absolutey LOVE reading this thread. Congrats to all
Old 11-04-2007, 10:03 AM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

there have been some nice wins on here lately. congrats to all
Old 11-06-2007, 10:51 AM
Big Buddy

pepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIP

Sort of a win from the National Stamping Month Sweepstakes.
A My Acrylix Stamp Set
Old 11-06-2007, 11:34 AM
Big Buddy

Oceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper60 View Post
Sort of a win from the National Stamping Month Sweepstakes.
A My Acrylix Stamp Set
I'd like one of these for the bill I'm getting to pay $450 for one loose hair removal from my eye by my eye doctor. I'd have it made up "no longer at this address"!!!
Old 11-06-2007, 02:52 PM
Big Buddy

momnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud of

You know those ornaments you make by putting little beads inside a small metal "frame" and putting them in the oven to melt? A very long time ago, I got one of them (the bead, not the whole ornament)in my eye and slept with it, causing it to sort of melt in my upper lid. My eye doctor took it out and only charged a regular office visit fee. You got ripped off.

Old 11-06-2007, 02:54 PM
Big Buddy

Just got this email. This instant win sweeps was a way back and I don't remember winning.

Congratulations! You won in the Sour Punch Sour Me Promotion! Well hey man here it is:

You won a single music download. Go to ... to claim your download prize before November 11th 2007.

This is a one off email to notify you that you are recorded as winning a prize in the Sour Punch Sour Me promotion but due to a technical issue you did not receive notification that you won a prize.

Old 11-06-2007, 07:24 PM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

well congrats on your win nancy. better than nothing is how i think