Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Sweepstakes
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-12-2007, 12:57 PM
Big Buddy

manda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributer

Quote:
Originally Posted by manda40475 View Post
Today I won a 2nd place prize in a Cocoa Pebbles instant win game. The prize is a Lego set worth $20.

http://www.postopia.com/cocoadragon/...iver=globalnav
Got this prize via UPS just a few minutes ago! I sent out the letter to them on December 1st, so that was super quick!
Old 12-12-2007, 02:33 PM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

boy, that was real quick
Old 12-12-2007, 02:34 PM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

congrats on your wins ladies
Old 12-12-2007, 09:54 PM
Big Buddy

momnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by momnick8 View Post
Don't know if this was a win or a freebie, but today in the mail, I got an XL Gray t-shirt that said "P&G Brand Saver 500" with a checkered race flag.
It was a freebie. I found it under the Freebies section.

New Orleans Saints, winners of the 2010 Super Bowl! WHO DAT!!
Old 12-13-2007, 02:59 PM
Big Buddy

meandn is on a distinguished roadmeandn is on a distinguished road
Winicon Ouick and Simple WIN!!

For those of us wondering if anyone ever wins anything from the Quick and Simple Magazine daily entries, we can now have hope! Just a little while ago, FedEx left a package at my door with an Oral B Vitality rechareable toothbrush and a bottle of Crest Night time mouthwash. Inside was a brief note on a Quick and Simple letterhead that said: "Congratulations! You are the winner of the weekly sweepstakes!" I think that this means that I didn't win one of the daily prizes, but one of the prizes that are also shown on the entry page that are given away each week. I never got an email from them about a win, and I'm not sure exactly WHEN this item was a weekly prize, but my old toothbrush was beginning to crack at the base, so the timing on this win is perfect! Good Luck to everyone else!
Old 12-13-2007, 04:03 PM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

Great win from Quick and Simple.
Old 12-13-2007, 05:54 PM
Mentor

Nan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributer

Congrats to all of the winners!
Old 12-13-2007, 11:38 PM
Big Buddy

xavirose has much to be proud ofxavirose has much to be proud ofxavirose has much to be proud ofxavirose has much to be proud ofxavirose has much to be proud ofxavirose has much to be proud ofxavirose has much to be proud ofxavirose has much to be proud of
Wink Yay!!

Congrats Mary... those surprises are just as fun as the instant wins!!

Sometimes, better...

I just won a t-moblile customizable license plate frame (?!) and a shrek flashlight and t-shirt (?!)hopefully the kids will like these...

nice going on the toothbrush!!

guess I'll keep trying that Q & S after all...
Old 12-14-2007, 06:32 AM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

another winner
Old 12-14-2007, 10:28 AM
Big Buddy

manda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributer

Congrats on your great wins, Xavirose!!!