Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Off-Line Deals
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-15-2008, 05:00 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP
Default Kohls 10/22/08....run

I ran into kohls today to kill time and found a couple of good deals....there was a bunch of 80% off racks and I found the cutest Vera Wang skirt marked down 90% to 5.49
I also found a really cute twin comforter set for 90% off and paid 5.99 for that!!
I even forced myself not to look at the sales so I wouldn't spend money.
But I guess it was meant to be for me to find these deals.

The comforter set will be given to a needy family for Christmas.
Old 10-15-2008, 08:51 PM
Big Buddy

pamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributer

I haven't been to Kohls in a couple of weeks- maybe I should check them out. Last time I was there I did get a Vera Wang handbag for 90% off.
Old 10-21-2008, 05:59 AM
Big Buddy

lionsrule2004 is a wonderful contributerlionsrule2004 is a wonderful contributerlionsrule2004 is a wonderful contributerlionsrule2004 is a wonderful contributerlionsrule2004 is a wonderful contributerlionsrule2004 is a wonderful contributerlionsrule2004 is a wonderful contributerlionsrule2004 is a wonderful contributer
Default Still some great deals....

I went to Kohl's today because the bras that I like were on sale for 55% off (Bali...very pricey). I picked one out (would have been $13.95) and then I checked the clearance. Would you believe the same bra (just a different color) was on the clearance rack for $3.10! I put the sale one back and got 2 of the clearance bras for less then I would have paid for one on sale!

I also got my daughter a Hannah Montana PJ gown (60% off), a High School Musical t-shirt ($1.80), and 2 Matchbox playsets ($4.39 ea.). I also used my $5 coupon (for signing up for the e-mail sales). Too cool

Last edited by lionsrule2004 : 10-21-2008 at 05:59 AM. Reason: spelling oops
Old 10-21-2008, 02:08 PM
Big Buddy

pamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributer

I went to Kohls today to do a return and so I checked out the sale items. I got some good deal on kid's clothes and all the kitchen textiles were on sale. I got some Halloween towels for 65% off and some everyday towels for 60% off. Managed to spend my $50 so got a $10 coupon. They were also giving coupon books for a Friends and Family sale this weekend for 15% off.
Old 10-22-2008, 02:00 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

I was just going to post Kohls has tons of items 90% off.
WEnt today and purchased 3 Vera Wang tops and 2 pairs of shorts for just under 22.00!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-23-2008, 02:04 PM
Big Buddy

I just had to tell that I went to Kohls today and got my mother a bed in a bag set that had been 319.99 on sale for 31.99. Then I had a $10 coupon from the other day and had my 15% off so with tax included it came to $20.10. It has the comforter, dust ruffle, shams, and sheets.
Old 10-23-2008, 08:13 PM
Big Buddy

Mingo831 is a mover and a shakerMingo831 is a mover and a shakerMingo831 is a mover and a shakerMingo831 is a mover and a shakerMingo831 is a mover and a shakerMingo831 is a mover and a shaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamsm View Post
I just had to tell that I went to Kohls today and got my mother a bed in a bag set that had been 319.99 on sale for 31.99. Then I had a $10 coupon from the other day and had my 15% off so with tax included it came to $20.10. It has the comforter, dust ruffle, shams, and sheets.
Can you say SCORE........way to go
Old 10-24-2008, 05:31 AM
MVP

Krissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamsm View Post
wow! Great job Pam