Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Help Me
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-05-2008, 11:08 AM
Big Buddy

beanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIP
Default Anyone every use BILL ME LATER???

I wanna order some things, and I would love to use bill me later. I'd like to know if anyone has ever used this feature. The way I'm understanding it, they send me a paper bill in the mail, and I can pay in full without any extra fees. If I pay late, then the fees are added. Am I right? And do you like using this? I dont have a credit card, have never had one, and dont want one. So, if anyone has any knowlege of this please let me know.
Old 11-05-2008, 11:47 AM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP
Thumbs up

I have been using BML for a few months now. You have to be approved like a credit card. They have different offers for different products...e.g. no payments, no interest for 90 days, $ off amount at time of purchase. I am a fan when the deal benefits my pocketbook. ebay just bought them so I hope they don't mess up what has been a good thing.
Old 11-05-2008, 12:33 PM
Big Buddy

beanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIP

how do you get approved? I was on a site, and ready to order, and I clicked on the BML icon, and all I had to do was click the ageement policy, and put the last 4 # of my social in, and birthdate. Is this the process to get approved? I also didnt see any different kinds of offers, just that they would bill me later, and I had option to pay it off all at once, no extra charges if I did this, or I could get charged kinda hefty if I was late.
Old 11-05-2008, 12:34 PM
Big Buddy

I didnt follow thru with the order, cause I decided to ask here first. I think I probably will do it, I just need more sit down time without interuptions so I can really read it. Thanks for your help
Old 11-05-2008, 12:38 PM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by beanie View Post
how do you get approved? I was on a site, and ready to order, and I clicked on the BML icon, and all I had to do was click the ageement policy, and put the last 4 # of my social in, and birthdate. Is this the process to get approved? I also didnt see any different kinds of offers, just that they would bill me later, and I had option to pay it off all at once, no extra charges if I did this, or I could get charged kinda hefty if I was late.
yes Beanie that is the process to get approved.
Old 11-05-2008, 05:14 PM
Big Buddy

Thanks Mary, I hope to get on that site tomorrow and try it again. I have been nonstop for awhile now, hubby has me looking things up for him, let alone all the other stuff that has to be done. Everyone seems to be pulling me in every direction except for the direction I wanna go!! Even my mother called me and wanted to "go uptown" earlier today, after 1 1/2 months of not even calling me, and I'm her neighbor! Oh well, thats off the subject. I hope to get my first online shopping items ordered tomorrow!! i have 2 addresses, so I will have them delivered to my po box, so hubby dont get nosey!! wish me luck!! And thanks again
Old 11-05-2008, 05:22 PM
Big Buddy

pepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIP

I've used BML in the past but not lately. I don't recall having to
give last 4 of SS #...so it might be something new or just on
some sites.

But the bills came quickly and the items I ordered arrived within
4-6 days after I sent the payment in.

Wish more sites used it.
Old 11-05-2008, 07:01 PM
Big Buddy

seems like this is ok. I hope to use it more, and I also wish more sites would use it. Thanks Pepper.
Old 11-08-2008, 10:06 AM
Big Buddy

mom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributer

I have used it before with no problems.
Old 11-13-2008, 01:09 PM
Big Buddy

kittycity6 is a special memberkittycity6 is a special member

I used it and would use it again for any larger on-line purchase, especially for Christmas shopping.