Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Healthy Living
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-17-2008, 06:25 AM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP
Unhappy Bowel Prep Harder on Women Than Men

http://news.yahoo.com/s/hsn/20081117... lQD8TB4Ba24cA
Old 11-17-2008, 06:40 AM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

thanks, I'm having this test 9th of Dec.
Old 11-17-2008, 04:56 PM
Big Buddy

beanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIP

I could not get the site up. BUt Gayle, you'll have to keep us informed how things go.
Old 11-17-2008, 05:01 PM
Big Buddy

bikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by beanie View Post
I could not get the site up. BUt Gayle, you'll have to keep us informed how things go.
I couldnt either ..but yes Gayle let us
know how you are
Old 11-17-2008, 05:51 PM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP

SUNDAY, Nov. 16 (HealthDay News) -- Women may have a harder time prepping for colonoscopy than men, a new study suggests.

Patients must empty their colon to increase the rate of success in the procedure, in which a doctor uses a flexible camera to search for polyps or lesions along the entire length of the colon. This poses problems for women, who are more likely to suffer constipation and/or irritable bowel syndrome, which can cause gas, bloating, and abdominal pain or spasm, according to a report in the November issue of Harvard Women's Health Watch.

To help, the publication suggests:
  • Receiving and completely reviewing your colonoscopy prep instructions well before the procedure date. They will require that certain medications and foods be stopped up to a week ahead of time.
  • Block out time and arrange for privacy to complete the prep with as little stress as possible. Clear your schedule, be at home to start your prep, and stay close to the bathroom.
  • Improve bad-tasting liquid prep with non-carbonated soft drink powders (such as Crystal Light or Kool-Aid but not red, blue, or purple). Drink it chilled through a straw so the liquid lands far back on your tongue or hold a lemon slice under your nose while you drink the prep.
  • Keep a variety of clear liquids in addition to water on hand to drink before, during and after your bowel prep.
Old 11-17-2008, 06:10 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

we used to do these grueling preps on the post op floor.............terrible
Old 11-18-2008, 05:46 AM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christine View Post
we used to do these grueling preps on the post op floor.............terrible
my sisters tell me it's so bad
Old 11-18-2008, 05:46 AM
Big Buddy

I meant NOT SO BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-18-2008, 06:21 AM
Big Buddy

pepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIP

If you will be put to sleep for the procedure, the instructions usually
state that you should have someone with you that can drive you home
afterwards. This is an impossibiity for me as all my friends and neighbors here work, etc. and cannot take time off to assist me. My closest family members live almost 200 miles away and also work, so they cannot assit
me. I'm sure I'm not the only person with this type of issue to contend
with. Oh, and there is no taxi or bus service where I live.
Old 11-18-2008, 06:29 AM
Big Buddy

dh is taking me. I'm not looking forward to it have put it off because I took care of mom for several years. 2 sisters had pre-cancerous things removed. One part of her colon. Don't want to put it off any more. I would sure take you if I was close by Pepper.