Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-29-2008, 06:46 PM
Big Buddy

NonieBaloney is a special memberNonieBaloney is a special member

I can't believe it....
Old 11-29-2008, 06:48 PM
Big Buddy

kittycity6 is a special memberkittycity6 is a special member

I enjoyed her posts, she was easy to imagine being a great friend. Doesn't seem right...
Old 11-29-2008, 08:03 PM
Big Buddy

AEMJ79 has much to be proud ofAEMJ79 has much to be proud ofAEMJ79 has much to be proud ofAEMJ79 has much to be proud ofAEMJ79 has much to be proud ofAEMJ79 has much to be proud ofAEMJ79 has much to be proud of

Oh my, can't hardly wrap my thoughts around this! Prayers are going her family's way. How terribly sad!
Old 11-29-2008, 09:13 PM
Big Buddy

Michelle is movin' on upMichelle is movin' on upMichelle is movin' on upMichelle is movin' on up

Wow.. I am at a loss for words. For those of you who knew her personally my thoughts go out to you.
Old 11-29-2008, 10:04 PM
Big Buddy

grams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIP

I Feel She Would Be Apprecative Of All Your Kind Words,,she Was A Wonderful Spirit To Mbb..i Will Miss Her,,, God Bless Pepper... Rip.
Hugs, Grams
Old 11-29-2008, 10:25 PM
Big Buddy

grams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIP

I understand folks are wondering about an address to send a card,, I only have her address, I feel they would be forwarded... but, her brother suggested in memory to cancer society.. her sister had passed because of cancer,,,so in memory of Diane Sivacek would be nice,.
She also was interested in the supporting Lighthouse Preservation...I know we are a caring group..SO DID PEPPER! . Grams
Old 11-29-2008, 10:45 PM
Big Buddy

beanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIP

Thank you Deb for all you've done with trying to help our questions. This is just a shock, I for one thought she was just visiting someone.
Old 11-30-2008, 12:40 AM
Mentor

Nan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributer

I just can't believe it! Magie, I agree with you...I just can't quite wrap my head around this. Deb, I'm just glad that you knew how to check on her or we may have never known.
Old 11-30-2008, 07:15 AM
Big Buddy

Christy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributer

Dearest Pepper,
My last post to you, l sit here in shock, as I read these posts. I have been crying my eyes out and peace came over me a bit ago realizing you, Diane are with your sister again!! I know your both in Heaven, you have left this world of pain and loneliness and have been reunited with so many of your loved ones. I hope you meet my son in Heaven. You have given me so much advice in the short 2 years I have known you. You had such a big heart, you always remembered my birthday and sent me a Christmas card. I will never forget those WARM gloves you sent to me during the blizzard. I have made a book of all the posts from MBB of the blizzard we endured and reflect on all the posts from time to time of all the support from my dear friends on here, I never knew how much those posts would REALLY mean to me until this morning. I will forever cherish them.
Rest in peace our dear friend, we all here at MBB love you and you will never be forgotten.
I will miss seeing you on my MSN messenger and will miss your e-mails and will really miss you on MBB.
Love, Christy
Old 11-30-2008, 08:50 AM
Big Buddy

bikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIP

I cant belive she`s gone..im sitting here
sobbing but Christy`s right you have
moved on to A better place you mean
so much to us here we cry for ourselve`s
you feel no pain where you are at...
This goes to prove MBB is not another
chat we mean something to each other