Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Help Me
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-29-2008, 08:42 PM
Big Buddy

AEMJ79 has much to be proud ofAEMJ79 has much to be proud ofAEMJ79 has much to be proud ofAEMJ79 has much to be proud ofAEMJ79 has much to be proud ofAEMJ79 has much to be proud ofAEMJ79 has much to be proud of
Default ISO wooden dollhouse to fit babies or 11" doll

I am wanting to get Gracie a doll house for Christmas, looking for one that is 3 or 4 stories and fits the barbie doll size dolls. I have found them for around 100 dollars, but would like to find this cheaper. Anyone know where any good deals on these are or know of a high quality one? Thanks in advance - amy

Also, does anyone remember last year when Amazon had a crazy toy sale???? I know I got quite a bit for great prices and wondered how many weeks before Christmas this sale was? I remember that it all shipped in time for Christmas. Thanks again! Amy
Old 11-30-2008, 04:23 AM
Big Buddy

alice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fans

I'm sure somebody will have a good answer for you! But in the meantime I did find this interesting place...

http://www.dollhousesgalore.com/?sou...ouse&tid=exact

This was at Amazon:
Giant 4 Story Dollhouse
Other products by FeeNix Toys
1 Review
5 star: (1)

List Price: $99.99
Price: $89.99
You Save: $10.00 (10%)

In Stock.
Ships from and sold by eToys.

Ordering for Christmas? Based on the shipping schedule of eToys, choose Standard Shipping at checkout for delivery by December 24. See eToys shipping details

Last edited by alice : 11-30-2008 at 04:28 AM.
Old 11-30-2008, 08:38 AM
Big Buddy

AEMJ79 has much to be proud ofAEMJ79 has much to be proud ofAEMJ79 has much to be proud ofAEMJ79 has much to be proud ofAEMJ79 has much to be proud ofAEMJ79 has much to be proud ofAEMJ79 has much to be proud of

Thanks - going to check it out now!!! I couldn't believe how hard it is to find these in the stores, didn't realize it was in high demand. Gracie actually wants the plastic High school musical 3 house, but it is over $100 and smaller and plastic (not to mention a phase) so my thought is this would be enjoyed for longer and possibly more than one generation. Something I never had but always wanted as well .

Quote:
Originally Posted by alice View Post
I'm sure somebody will have a good answer for you! But in the meantime I did find this interesting place...

http://www.dollhousesgalore.com/?sou...ouse&tid=exact

This was at Amazon:
Giant 4 Story Dollhouse
Other products by FeeNix Toys
1 Review
5 star: (1)

List Price: $99.99
Price: $89.99
You Save: $10.00 (10%)

In Stock.
Ships from and sold by eToys.

Ordering for Christmas? Based on the shipping schedule of eToys, choose Standard Shipping at checkout for delivery by December 24. See eToys shipping details
Old 11-30-2008, 09:43 AM
Big Buddy

alice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by AEMJ79 View Post
so my thought is this would be enjoyed for longer and possibly more than one generation. .
What a great idea!! (and good for the environment too!)
Old 11-30-2008, 11:16 AM
Big Buddy

beanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIP

Heres a link to www.thelakesidecollection.com , just go there and type in dollhouse in the search bar. They have one, for a barbie doll size, I believe its 79.99, but not real sure....good luck
Old 12-01-2008, 06:47 PM
Mentor

Nan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributer

Amy, you might check around and see if anyone locally builds these. They are relatively asy to make and can easily be dressed up with wall paper andfabics. There is areally cool book at our local library about making your own furnishings out of houseold things. THe two of you could work on these togeter and build some really special memories!