Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Member Spotlight
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-30-2008, 11:21 AM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP
Default let's welcome barbnolastname to the spotlight

let's all give barb a big welcome into the member spotlight this week!
congrats barb!

Real name is Barb Nolastname

Age 43

State of residence: Michigan

Married/Single: single

Children? Grandchildren? I have 12 nieces and nephews (and 1 niece due to be born any day now), I was blessed with the joy of being able to raise 1 of my nieces and now she has 2 babies of her own so I have a great-nephew and a great-niece :-)

Favorite food: steak!!!! med rare with sauteed onions

Favorite movie: not really into tv but I guess it would be "Grapes of Wrath". I love old black and white movies.

Favorite book: omg do I have to pick just 1?? I read 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Any mystery will do, but favs are Dean Koontz, James Patterson, Kathy Reichs, Lisa Jackson, Catherine Coulter, Patricia Cornwell and Allison Brennan.

Hobbies: reading, bike riding and roller blading

How you found MyBargainBuddy.com: It's been so long that I truely don't remember lol I was around before the forum was born though, I do know that much lol

Favorite money saving tip: never buy anthing without checking Karen and her forum first!!!

Words to live by: Every morning you wake up is a blessing and a gift, it's up to you how you will share that gift.
Old 11-30-2008, 11:36 AM
Big Buddy

Christy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributer

Enjoy your time in the spotlight Barb!! Thanks for being a part of MBB! God bless.
Old 12-07-2008, 01:33 PM
MVP

Krissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIP

Enjoy your week
Old 12-07-2008, 03:47 PM
Big Buddy

bikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIP

Have A great week in the SPOTLIGHT
Old 12-07-2008, 04:06 PM
Big Buddy

alice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fans

Hi Barb! loved the bio. you're an "old-timer" here if you've been around since before the forum!

It's been so long since I had a steak I can't remember what they taste like but I'd sure like one right about now!

thanks for coming out!!
Old 12-07-2008, 04:08 PM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP
Thumbs up

Old 12-08-2008, 07:19 AM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

Enjoy your week in the Spotlight. Glad you are part of MBB's
Old 12-08-2008, 07:55 AM
Big Buddy

pamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributer

Welcome - enjoy your week in the spotlight.
We seem to like a lot of the same authors. I will have to check out Allison Brenner and you might like Stuart Woods and JD Robb.
Old 12-08-2008, 08:10 AM
Big Buddy

beanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIP

Welcome Barb! Glad to get to know you more. Enjoy your week in the spotlight!!
Old 12-08-2008, 09:01 AM

Mary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to all

Welcome to the Spotlight, Barb!