Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Help Me
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-03-2008, 06:20 PM
Little Buddy

Chevytruckgirl is a jewel in the rough
Helpmarker Does anyone have pedi-paws?

I'd really like to know if it works very good. Is it worth the money to buy it? How loud is it? The reason I ask about the sound is because my son is autistic and he gets really scared and runs in his room to get under the covers when I use a hand mixer. Thanks for any help you can give.
Old 12-04-2008, 05:41 PM
Big Buddy

alice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fans

no takers on this one?!
Old 12-04-2008, 05:48 PM

Mary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to all

It looks interesting, but it has to make some noise,
maybe like an electric shaver??

I'm sure my cats would fight it, not sit there real
nice like the ones in the commercial!
Old 12-04-2008, 06:10 PM
Big Buddy

alice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fans

I agree Mary C, but she actually wants to use it on the dogs. What do you think?
Old 12-04-2008, 06:38 PM

Mary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to all

I googled it and found these reviews:

http://www.thriftyfun.com/tf31700133.tip.html

From what I read, if you buy one, do it locally; the
ones who ordered it online were charged extra for
the "free" items and had a lot of trouble getting
the charges back. Some waited a long time or didn't
even get the item.

Some suggested a Pet-nail Dremel tool can work as
well, especially on large dogs. Pedi-paws is battery-
operated.
Old 12-04-2008, 06:54 PM
Big Buddy

cool! thank you Mary!
Old 12-05-2008, 01:41 AM
Big Buddy

bikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIP

Yea really ...Mary you helped alot
of us..i`ve thought of buying one too
but wondered about sound......
Thank`s for info
Belinda
Old 12-05-2008, 08:13 AM
Big Buddy

RE: Product Review: Pedi Paws
Post By Mayri (Guest Post) (12/04/2008)

The Pedipaws worked great on my dog! He ddin't squirm or growl like he does with a clipper. In fact, he fell asleep during the process! I bought mine at Walgreens. I highly recommend it to anyone!

Post By Lark (Guest Post) (12/04/2008)

I would have to say I am amazed this product WORKS. For those of you complaining about the wheel stopping: Don't push down so hard! It's not designed that way. It's designed to gradually wear away the nails so there is less pressure.

I borrowed this product from a coworker who has a couple small dogs that hate nail trimming and all, but one, seem to tolerate the pedipaw. My dog is so wild when you touch her nails. She will cry, wiggle, bite. (She is a Jack Russell) and i can actually get her to hold still without laying on her to get her nails done. She still trembles, the small motor sound frightens her, but she will sit there with her paw out anyway and let me file them down with it.

I saw these being sold at the pet shop today so I know where to get them. I decided to see how well this product worked on other animals because the woman at the pet store said that one of the employees uses it on her macaws and cockatoos.

I tried it on the cat and it works okay. Cat nails in general are a bit different than dog ones. I also used it on our rabbit (worked great!) and tried it on my pair of ringneck doves (It works! A bit slower on the thin nails, but my spastic birds let me use it on them)

I don't think really large nails like a labs, will file away well. It will probably still work, but at a slower rate. i haven't tried a big dog yet though.
Old 12-05-2008, 08:17 AM
Big Buddy

grams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIP

Thanks For The Info... I Too Had Thought To Get One... Hugs
Old 12-05-2008, 09:27 AM
Big Buddy

bikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by alice View Post
Post By Mayri (Guest Post) (12/04/2008)

The Pedipaws worked great on my dog! He ddin't squirm or growl like he does with a clipper. In fact, he fell asleep during the process! I bought mine at Walgreens. I highly recommend it to anyone!

Post By Lark (Guest Post) (12/04/2008)

I would have to say I am amazed this product WORKS. For those of you complaining about the wheel stopping: Don't push down so hard! It's not designed that way. It's designed to gradually wear away the nails so there is less pressure.

I borrowed this product from a coworker who has a couple small dogs that hate nail trimming and all, but one, seem to tolerate the pedipaw. My dog is so wild when you touch her nails. She will cry, wiggle, bite. (She is a Jack Russell) and i can actually get her to hold still without laying on her to get her nails done. She still trembles, the small motor sound frightens her, but she will sit there with her paw out anyway and let me file them down with it.

I saw these being sold at the pet shop today so I know where to get them. I decided to see how well this product worked on other animals because the woman at the pet store said that one of the employees uses it on her macaws and cockatoos.

I tried it on the cat and it works okay. Cat nails in general are a bit different than dog ones. I also used it on our rabbit (worked great!) and tried it on my pair of ringneck doves (It works! A bit slower on the thin nails, but my spastic birds let me use it on them)

I don't think really large nails like a labs, will file away well. It will probably still work, but at a slower rate. i haven't tried a big dog yet though.
THANK`S MDF alot to thank about
I wasnt complaing just dont want
to spend money on something
that is usless