Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Help Me
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-05-2008, 09:42 AM
Big Buddy

alice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fans

oh i didn't think you were complaining. i just pulled up that link and thought it was interesting. there were some bad reviews in there but like mary said, if you buy it locally at least you can take it back easily.
Old 12-05-2008, 12:31 PM
Big Buddy

voleyball has much to be proud ofvoleyball has much to be proud ofvoleyball has much to be proud ofvoleyball has much to be proud ofvoleyball has much to be proud ofvoleyball has much to be proud ofvoleyball has much to be proud ofvoleyball has much to be proud of

My sister bought one localy to use on her pitbull. It is not loud at all, very safe, and clean. However- it does not work on bigger dogs. their nails are too strong and you would have to get them to sit for a very long time to get all four paws done. I have heard it works great on smaller dogs though.
Old 12-05-2008, 05:00 PM
Big Buddy

Mingo831 is a mover and a shakerMingo831 is a mover and a shakerMingo831 is a mover and a shakerMingo831 is a mover and a shakerMingo831 is a mover and a shakerMingo831 is a mover and a shaker

I have seen these being sold at Walgreens and also the refill files. So if it doesn't work or the dog hates it, easy return. Mine hate me doing their nails, so I just take them to the groomer and pay $8. Shenna the Yorkie gets hers done when she gets groomed. BUT I may have to get one and try it, would save money in the long run.

Cooper the Chiweenie ran and hid upstairs when I turned on the electric toothbrush to use. This was like a month after I had his teeth cleaned, can only imagine what he would do with this.
Old 12-05-2008, 06:15 PM
Big Buddy

alice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fans

LOL mingo! Yes, coffee bean grinders have been banned from my house. Unless you wanna see flying cats!
Old 12-07-2008, 04:35 PM
Big Buddy

Mingo831 is a mover and a shakerMingo831 is a mover and a shakerMingo831 is a mover and a shakerMingo831 is a mover and a shakerMingo831 is a mover and a shakerMingo831 is a mover and a shaker

Other than him not liking the vacuum, that is the only thing he will run from. Shenna the Yorkie, hell when I get a washrag wet in the kitchen sink she sulks away, thinking she is getting her face washed, but she loves the vacuum, chases it....lol
Old 12-12-2008, 04:27 PM
Big Buddy

I went and got the Pdei Paw today at Walgreens. They say to leave it out for a few days to let them get used to it and then give them treats when they sniff it and then later turn it on and give them treats with it going. That is what I am doing right now. I also turned it on, and it is VERY QUIET. Cooper didn't even seem to pay attention when I turned it on.
Old 12-12-2008, 05:41 PM
Big Buddy

Sounds good so far! I'm still chuckling that one of 'em runs from the electric toothbrush!
Old 12-12-2008, 07:11 PM
Big Buddy

He is a big chicken.....such a Mommies Boy, all 11 pounds of him. When I turned it on after we went back down stairs, even with it quiet, he ran to the recliner and wouldn't look at me.

Then I got my Pedi Egg, that I bought today, out and was buffing my feet and they both ran away, thinking I was going to use it on them.....lol

That is them both in my avatar above, this years Christmas Pose
Old 12-12-2008, 07:49 PM
Big Buddy

funny!

i kept eyeballing those pedi-eggs at the grocery outlet. i finally ended up buying a flat sander type thing from avon that was cheaper. haven't tried it yet. it's just in the summer my feet get so bad. do you like the pedi-egg?
Old 12-13-2008, 05:15 AM
Big Buddy

JennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributer

The Ped Egg is awesome!! Boyfriend uses it, and loves the thing.