Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Help Me
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-09-2008, 03:42 AM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP
Default how to restore my computer

help!! i have lost all of my bookmarks! i need to try to restore my computer but don't know how. thanks for your help!
Old 12-09-2008, 06:00 AM
Big Buddy

ashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIP

Depends on what platform you're using, Windows Explorer or Firefox.. with each one you can go into their help topics and there is always a backup hidden somewhere in your comp Happened to me last year with firefox and it took a while, but I got it back together

Con Amore, tutte cose sono possibili

inthekitchenwithme.blogspot.com
Old 12-09-2008, 06:09 AM
Big Buddy

alice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fans

accessories/system tools/restore
Old 12-09-2008, 09:21 AM
Big Buddy

MagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIP

Do you have your restore cds or the windows cd?
Old 12-09-2008, 10:13 AM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

nope, dont have nothing.
figured out system restore and it didnt work. something majorly wrong with this computer. wont even let me defrag it. got some bad viruses on it.
Old 12-09-2008, 10:30 AM
Big Buddy

alice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fans

housecall.trendmicro - free virus/malware/spyware scan

pctools - gets out the REALLY nasty trojans. I used the free version and then disabled it after use so it doesn't slow down my pc. A registration screen will pop up which made me think it was asking me to purchase the software. I just left the form blank and hit 'continue' and it carried on for free.

I had three trojans awhile back on my computer. housecall got the first two and pctools got the third.

http://us.trendmicro.com/us/products...ces/index.html

http://www.pctools.com/
Old 12-09-2008, 11:23 AM
MVP

thank you alice
Old 12-11-2008, 09:13 AM
Big Buddy

how's the pc? boy i did have some nasty trojans awhile back. one was in the dat file that pctools got out. from reading here and there i was guessing they came in from a non-updated java file. so i promptly updated THAT!
Old 12-11-2008, 12:11 PM
MVP

pc is horrible. gonna have to suffer with it for a bit longer til i can get up some extra money to get it fixed.
Old 12-11-2008, 12:54 PM
Big Buddy

do you know what's wrong?