Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Freebies
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-20-2006, 09:42 AM
Big Buddy

AEMJ79 has much to be proud ofAEMJ79 has much to be proud ofAEMJ79 has much to be proud ofAEMJ79 has much to be proud ofAEMJ79 has much to be proud ofAEMJ79 has much to be proud ofAEMJ79 has much to be proud of
Default Free Lysine sample for cold sores (phone)

From Delicious Living magazine:

Call for a free trial sample of Super Lysine +

Cuts cold sore suffering time.

1-800-448-1448
Old 04-20-2006, 10:56 AM
MVP

Krissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIP

Thanks Amy
Old 04-20-2006, 03:20 PM
Big Buddy

Emmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIP

Thanks, very polite we'll get that out to you
Old 04-20-2006, 05:42 PM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

thank you Amy
Old 04-21-2006, 06:08 AM
Big Buddy

orion is a jewel in the rough

Thanks for this phone #. I got my first ever cold sore last month and could have really used this then.

It looked like a "water" blister on my bottom lip so I pricked it with a needle. (Hey, what can I say, it was St. Patrick's Day & I had been drinking green beer with friends and had no clue how a cold sore starts). Since I was also getting a cancer sore I went into the Chit-Chat section here to reread a post from Medicine Woman about cancer sores. I put a wet teabag inside my mouth and on the cold sore per her advice and it really helped! Thanks Medicine Woman!!
Old 04-21-2006, 09:16 PM
Mentor

Missy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on up

In college when i was interning at dentist offices, this one dentist was always taking these lysine pills that he got from the drug store. So I asked why and he said that it prevents cold sores. He explained that when you first feel that tingle sensation and you know that you are getting a cold sore that you need to take lysine 3 times a day for a week and it will never appear. The other assistant and the Dr. never seemed to get them in the change of weather or when they were stressed out unless they forgot to take it. He also explained that its a chemical process. The enzyme in lysine tricks the virus in your body and they conteract with each other so that the fever blister doesn't appear. I have never had a fever blister only canker sores which I call ulcers, the dr. said that was because you only get one of the other and not both. Your enzymes in your body only recognizes one or the other. I didn't understand that part. But we had patients come in and swear that they get both and would say that it was impossible and that the herpes simplex of the mouth also has an ulcer form but its on the tongue mostly where the cancer sores are where the lip and cheek meet the gums or directly on the gums. Also, you can't transmit ulcers where you can fever blisters. I remember in grade school when one of my friends starting getting cold sores and it was because she was sharing her lipstick with someone else who got them frequently.Long story short, hee hee, I have have heard great things from Lysine.
Old 12-09-2006, 08:31 AM
Big Buddy

pepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIP
Freeicon Call In for Trial Size Lipclear-Lysine-Ointment

As Seen in Natural Health Magazine.
Nov. 2006 issue, on page 107

Call for a Free Trial size of Lipclear + Lysine + ointment
Cold Sore Treatment. 1-800-448-1448

Last edited by pepper60 : 12-09-2006 at 08:31 AM. Reason: Fix Title
Old 12-09-2006, 08:35 AM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

do you know if this is a live person or if it's a recording
Old 12-09-2006, 08:39 AM
Big Buddy

pamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributer

must be a live person. I just called and got the switchboard recording saying their hours were Mon- Friday 8-5 and wanting to know which extension number I wanted.
Old 12-09-2006, 09:45 AM
Big Buddy

tinkerboooo is a special membertinkerboooo is a special membertinkerboooo is a special member

I just called, and put in 411 for more options, and got a message for a free sample to give my name and address. so I gave that, and hung up.