Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Games
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-22-2008, 12:14 PM
Big Buddy

HIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to all

THANX FOR CARING BELINDA, GOOD THING I DON'T EAT MUCH OR IT COULD HAVE BEEN WORSE........THAT'S WHAT'S SO COOL BEING HERE WITH MY BUDDY'S - IF THEY SAW ME THEY'D RUN AWAY, I LOOK AND HAVE FELT LIKE CRAP. MBB IS THE PLACE TO BE IN TIMES OF MISERY OR HAPPINESS
Old 09-22-2008, 12:21 PM
Big Buddy

bikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIPeGURL View Post
THANX FOR CARING BELINDA, GOOD THING I DON'T EAT MUCH OR IT COULD HAVE BEEN WORSE........THAT'S WHAT'S SO COOL BEING HERE WITH MY BUDDY'S - IF THEY SAW ME THEY'D RUN AWAY, I LOOK AND HAVE FELT LIKE CRAP. MBB IS THE PLACE TO BE IN TIMES OF MISERY OR HAPPINESS
You know you are among FRIEND`S here
Old 09-22-2008, 12:42 PM
Big Buddy

HIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to all

YOU KNOW IT GF!! I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE HAD REAL FRIENDS LIKE THESE ON MBB. THE PRAYER REQUESTS WE ALL GIVE TO EACH OTHER AND THE CELEBRATION OF GOOD DAYS, THE CARING AND HUGS - WHAT MORE CAN A KID LIKE ME ASK FOR
Old 09-22-2008, 01:06 PM
MVP

Krissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIP

set the table for dinner
Old 09-22-2008, 01:11 PM

Mary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to all

Gave directions to a man who was lost.

We are out in the middle of nowhere!
Old 09-22-2008, 01:50 PM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP

NW ohio is NOwhere???

I ate lunch.
Old 09-22-2008, 02:04 PM
Big Buddy

ashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIP

put some pastina to boil.. PJ has to eat something.. poor kid

Con Amore, tutte cose sono possibili

inthekitchenwithme.blogspot.com
Old 09-22-2008, 02:05 PM
Big Buddy

bikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIP

Cooked/ate Dinner
Old 09-22-2008, 02:49 PM
Big Buddy

pepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIPeGURL View Post
I THINK I GOT FOOD POISONING.......THREW UP BEFORE I GOT ONLINE - I KNOW, TMI

Gee, I hope it wasn't from anything I sent you.

I've been grocery shopping (YIKES), doing laundry, and watched
the Ellen show to see if she catches GC. Not yet!
Old 09-22-2008, 02:57 PM
Big Buddy

ashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIP

made home made mac & cheese, it's in the oven now

Con Amore, tutte cose sono possibili

inthekitchenwithme.blogspot.com