Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Help Me
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-30-2008, 07:29 PM
Big Buddy

alice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fans

out of stock
Old 12-31-2008, 05:31 AM
Big Buddy

jangona is a jewel in the rough

yea, that second one was nice... too bad its out of stock. Of course I liked the first one too, but can't really justify spending that much money for a bathroom tray...
Old 12-31-2008, 06:51 AM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jangona View Post
yea, that second one was nice... too bad its out of stock. Of course I liked the first one too, but can't really justify spending that much money for a bathroom tray...
I posted those just to show such a thing existed...
Old 12-31-2008, 09:20 AM
Big Buddy

alice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fans

no Rite Aid where you live?
Old 12-31-2008, 01:03 PM
Big Buddy

No, everything here is Walgreens or CVS...
Old 12-31-2008, 01:28 PM
Big Buddy

we have two Rite Aids in this dumb town and now a new Walgreen's. I headed over to the mall at lunch but I pretty much knew I'd missed the boat on the head's up I got here two days ago on Hickory Farms. They left yesterday, but our other Rite Aid is right there. So guess what? I now have a tray. It was $5, down from $10. Stained mahogany. Doesn't give dimensions but it's standard size. And it's one of those picture ones, with glass that goes over it. From the picture dimensions they give it has to be 10 x 14 or so. A lot of help I am, huh? What stores have you looked in already?

this isn't it but i thought it was interesting: not dark and too expensive ($25)
although they do have free ship on $25.

http://photo.walgreens.com/revieword...m=serving+tray

Last edited by alice : 12-31-2008 at 01:51 PM.
Old 12-31-2008, 01:59 PM
Big Buddy

I like your sense of humor. I've looked on ebay, and done general searches on yahoo and google. Also, overstock.com. I've also been checking all stores i've been to in person lately, but no luck. Is it so unusual to put a tray on the bathroom counter???
Old 12-31-2008, 02:04 PM
Big Buddy

heck, no. and i see those trays all over the place, although not necessarily dark wood. pier 1 would have one, cost plus, probably big lots, target. what discounts stores are around you?

http://shop.ebay.com/items/__wooden-..._sopZ15QQ_scZ1

come to think of it. let me go look at target, although their shipping isn't always good these days. LAST year it was awesome.
Old 12-31-2008, 02:07 PM
Big Buddy

i just looked at that humming bird tray. it's cute!!! don't make me buy THAT too!

(i hadn't looked at those pics before i posted)

update - looks like ebay has the same photo tray i just bought!

Last edited by alice : 12-31-2008 at 02:10 PM.