Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Help Me
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-04-2009, 03:59 PM
Big Buddy

voleyball has much to be proud ofvoleyball has much to be proud ofvoleyball has much to be proud ofvoleyball has much to be proud ofvoleyball has much to be proud ofvoleyball has much to be proud ofvoleyball has much to be proud ofvoleyball has much to be proud of
Default American Flag Shirts

Hi everyone! I am looking for a place to get nice American flag shirts or sweaters for my kids. My husband is coming home from Iraq in a few weeks and I would like them all to have a nice flag shirt or sweater to wear. I have thought of having ones made- however I cannot come up with a saying I like. I thought maybe an American flag with a yellow ribbon and then somewhere on the shirt have written "Together again" and 2009. But I am not sure. So, if anyone can tell me where to get premade shirts or a saying I would be very gratefull.
Thanks!
Old 01-04-2009, 04:15 PM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

Hope you find what you are looking for. Glad he is coming home.
Old 01-04-2009, 04:19 PM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP

http://www.operationmom.org/cart.html

http://www.victorystore.com/americanpride.htm
Old 01-04-2009, 04:46 PM
Big Buddy

voleyball has much to be proud ofvoleyball has much to be proud ofvoleyball has much to be proud ofvoleyball has much to be proud ofvoleyball has much to be proud ofvoleyball has much to be proud ofvoleyball has much to be proud ofvoleyball has much to be proud of

Thank You! Those are great sites. It is funny, I was at my wits end. Thinking I would never find the right shirt for the kids. Just as I was giving up I accidently hit on a site with the "perfect" shirt! It has red and blue stars and says " I am here to pick up my daddy" That says it all! I am so excited! The first group of troops came home today. So he should not be far behind them!
Old 01-04-2009, 05:40 PM
Big Buddy

Kathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributer

Quote:
Originally Posted by voleyball View Post
Thank You! Those are great sites. It is funny, I was at my wits end. Thinking I would never find the right shirt for the kids. Just as I was giving up I accidently hit on a site with the "perfect" shirt! It has red and blue stars and says " I am here to pick up my daddy" That says it all! I am so excited! The first group of troops came home today. So he should not be far behind them!
Congratulations! Homecomings are such joyous occasions! Please keep us updated with pictures if possible so we can share in the joy!

"Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can." Danny Kaye