Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Online Bargains
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-09-2009, 12:51 PM
Big Buddy

cestek is a special membercestek is a special member

WOW! My order came today and I am SO happy. I ordered the cookie bliss tin which was reg $22 but on sale for $5 - that thing has enough cookies to pack in my kids lunches for the rest of the year!!! I also got the $45 pears for $11 and they are so ripe and smell so good. I purchased the spiral ham and it arrived partially frozen and very well packed. I also snuck a torte on my order for a mere $4 - we are going to be eatin' good tonight
Old 01-09-2009, 12:57 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

Still a lot available
Old 01-09-2009, 12:59 PM
Big Buddy

alice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fans

you're funny mary. oh kathy! i just saw your post. i ALMOST ordered the cookie bliss. wanted the big beef sticks but they sold out before i quit fooling around. your order is sure healthier than mine! i ordered the dark fruitcake (haven't seen or had fruitcake since my mother was alive!), 3 lbs. of baklava, one cheese/beef combo, and a box of candy. oh dear. i really need to start posting some more excerise/diet programs! maybe one of them will stick.

Last edited by alice : 01-09-2009 at 01:03 PM.
Old 01-09-2009, 05:40 PM
Big Buddy

Michele is movin' on upMichele is movin' on upMichele is movin' on upMichele is movin' on up

Quote:
Originally Posted by alice View Post
you're funny mary. oh kathy! i just saw your post. i ALMOST ordered the cookie bliss. wanted the big beef sticks but they sold out before i quit fooling around. your order is sure healthier than mine! i ordered the dark fruitcake (haven't seen or had fruitcake since my mother was alive!), 3 lbs. of baklava, one cheese/beef combo, and a box of candy. oh dear. i really need to start posting some more excerise/diet programs! maybe one of them will stick.(
Just a reminder, Alice -- don't eat your fruitcake and drive!
Old 01-12-2009, 08:54 AM
Big Buddy

ashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIP

LOL.. ALright, y'all got me to cave.. I've never ordered from here before, but Dang, cheese is expensive at the grocery store.. so if anything I'll be making some really mean mac & cheese, lol.. PJ loves cheese and sausage.. so I ordered the Family & Friends Gift Box and the The Sausage & Cheese Slicer Gift Board (pretty much for the board, lol) Hoping to make some good, Blog-worthy stuff with this package.

Con Amore, tutte cose sono possibili

inthekitchenwithme.blogspot.com
Old 01-12-2009, 10:32 AM
Little Buddy

Tris is a jewel in the rough

Alice you missed out on the beef sticks cause they are all coming to my house!!!!! hahahaa just kidding. I only got a few of them. lol I'm jealous that you all are getting your orders and I'm still waiting!!! I want those cheese balls now!
Old 01-12-2009, 10:35 AM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP
I am still waiting too Tris. It is taking FOREVER.

some of the stuff is on the UPS truck for today 1/12 and some for tomorrow 1/13...spread it out a little.

Last edited by Modemouth : 01-12-2009 at 12:55 PM.
Old 01-12-2009, 10:36 AM
Big Buddy

alice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fans

funny Tris! they were actually still in stock when i first looked and i know better than to diddle. i'm still waiting too. that's okay, i'm sure it's worth the wait!
Old 01-12-2009, 11:32 AM
Big Buddy

pamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributer

Mine shipped really fast. My mom loved the pears and fruitcake.
Old 01-12-2009, 03:51 PM
Little Buddy

Tris is a jewel in the rough

I did get my order later today!!! and I was mistaken. I did order all the beef sticks! lol Really I "just" got 2 boxes of mixed stuff and the baklava and a box of petifores (not sure about any of that spelling). So anyway there are at least 6 beef sticks involved and I can't even tell you how much cheese. I'm a little overwhelmed now that it is here but when the UPS guy handed it to me and said...it's pretty heavy...he was absolutely right! I'm thinking it's cheese and crackers and beef sticks for dinner tonight!!! YUM!!!! Everyone enjoy and I hope all of your goodies come soon!!!