Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Help Me
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-07-2009, 03:52 PM
Big Buddy

ashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIP
0sign0037 Buying advice...

Okay, here's the deal..

I found the camera of my dreams on Saturday when I was at Target.. Thing is it's $279.99 there.. so me, being the frugal shopper I am.. Snapped a photo of the price marker with all the camera info on it and when I got home I started my research.... it's a Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-H10/b Sony had a refurbished for $199.99.. but I read that their CS is terrible, their reseller rating is horrible.. so, even though it's a Sony camera, I'm really not interested in purchasing it from them.

I found one on ebay with all the accessories (case, mini tripod, 2GB memory card, screen protector) for $259.99/free shipping and NO tax. Thing is, I've never made such a big purchase on ebay, the seller has a very impressive feedback score, so I guess I shouldn't be worried.. but.. well.. advice is always welcome before plunking down so much cash for a purchase

Thanks!
Ash~

Con Amore, tutte cose sono possibili

http://www.memoirsfrommykitchen.com/
Old 01-07-2009, 04:24 PM
Big Buddy

alice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fans

just a thought!

http://newyork.craigslist.org/search...min&maxAsk=max
Old 01-07-2009, 04:29 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

I have purchased big ticket items on ebay...make sure the postitive feedback is 100% and nothing less
Old 01-07-2009, 04:32 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

kid.....check this out

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_gw...2Fb+&x=14&y=24
Old 01-07-2009, 04:33 PM
New Buddy

Sellingen is a jewel in the rough

Never hesitate to ask an ebay seller questions before bidding on an item. If their feedback rating looks good you are probably safe. However, with free shipping a lot of sellers end up using the lowest cost shipping option to send your item to you. I have always had problems receiving my items when they do this. Anything that wasn't shipped to me via priority mail on ebay or Amazon.com has always ended up 'lost'. Be cautious of that.

I personally would go back to Target and pay the extra twenty just for the peace of mind. But if the one at Target doesn't have all the accessories with it, you may be getting a deal. Weigh your options, and good luck
Old 01-07-2009, 04:39 PM
Big Buddy

Kathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christine View Post
If you look to the right of this page on Amazon you'll notice more buying choices. You can buy this direct from Amazon.com with free shipping for $229. I've made a big purchase for around this amount this past holiday season direct from Amazon.com and felt very comfortable with the return policy.

Just another option.

"Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can." Danny Kaye
Old 01-07-2009, 04:40 PM
Big Buddy

alice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fans

Good one Christine!

They do also have this one:

Sony Cyber-shot DSCS750 7.2 MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Zoom - Sony
In Stock $99.95

I was googling sony rebates and so far all it pulled up was amazon!
Old 01-07-2009, 04:51 PM
Admin

here kiddo

http://www.buy.com/retail/usersearch...me&display=col
Old 01-07-2009, 04:51 PM
Big Buddy

ashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIP

K.. I might be being a pain here.. but I want to have a case and memory card for it too.. that's why I was looking at a bundle... but the amazon $229 is really a hot deal. .. I had a different deal from amazon, but it was from a seller Ace photo digital and their reseller rating was horrible.

Con Amore, tutte cose sono possibili

http://www.memoirsfrommykitchen.com/
Old 01-07-2009, 05:11 PM
Big Buddy

Mingo831 is a mover and a shakerMingo831 is a mover and a shakerMingo831 is a mover and a shakerMingo831 is a mover and a shakerMingo831 is a mover and a shakerMingo831 is a mover and a shaker

You can get cases dirt cheap and memory cards are VERY CHEAP. Just remember, as I learned the HARD WAY. Most if not all printers and the photo printing machines, like Walgreen's and Walmart, the 4 GB is too much for it to recognize, even with just a few pics on it. I had to go home, burn the pics I wanted to print out on a CD and then take that in. So with that said for now I put my 2 GB memory card back in. And I only paid $9.99 for each of my 4 GB cards