Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Help Me
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-07-2009, 09:37 PM
Mentor

Nan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributer

I have a Nikon digital SLR that I pad BIG bucks for (I have a degree in photograpy) and I keep it in a really nice Samsonite case that I bought at WalMart for about $12. It has lots of pockets to hold all of my accessories. Also, have you checked at Sam's or Cosco? Lots of times they have good deals. Also, Shutterfly is a good site. That's where I bought my camera and I got it for 1/2 price. They also had links to all rebates.
Old 01-07-2009, 11:50 PM
Big Buddy

Michelle is movin' on upMichelle is movin' on upMichelle is movin' on upMichelle is movin' on up

Personally I wont buy anything on Ebay that has a high price tag.. too risky. As for the 100% feedback, you cant even go by that anymore because of the new way they do feedback now... its really not 100% accurate. GL finding your camera!
Old 01-08-2009, 03:50 AM
Big Buddy

ashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIP

Thanks Nan.. I never even considered Shutterfly.. Chances are, I'm going to go with the amazon deal... I still want to do some research though.

Thanks for all your help

Con Amore, tutte cose sono possibili

inthekitchenwithme.blogspot.com
Old 01-08-2009, 09:22 AM
Little Buddy

Tris is a jewel in the rough
Default camera

Hi! I bought my camera (an olympus sytlus) on ebay from an ebay store about 5 years ago. I love it. It has a little problem with the thing sliding shut but even if I would have gotten it at a store the warranty would have ended by now. I think if I had to do it again I would get it at a store or online just like the others said...for peace of mind and all. Someplace with a good return policy and that you can get a warranty or some kind of service package. I think it is worth it. I also would check out Costco if you are a member. My sister just got a Nikon coolpix for about $130 after their deals in their member books. It is great. It came with a case, extra memory card...just everything that you would buy separately. They had a bunch of different kinds in those sets too. I love Sony. My computer is even sony. I haven't ever had to deal with calling them for anything I own so I don't know about their service but it sounds pretty bad. I do have the warranty things on it and usually get an extended warranty when I buy things just in case. I'm their dream come true! lol Good luck and I hope you get to get your camera soon!!!
Old 01-08-2009, 05:35 PM
Big Buddy

Kathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashbabe View Post
Thanks Nan.. I never even considered Shutterfly.. Chances are, I'm going to go with the amazon deal... I still want to do some research though.

Thanks for all your help
Keep your eyes on it Ash. I'm keeping my eyes on a GPS system. Actually, I added it to my cart a while ago and since then the price has gone down. It wouldn't hurt to add it to your cart and leave it there while you're thinking about it.

"Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can." Danny Kaye