Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Online Bargains
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-08-2009, 04:51 PM
Big Buddy

alice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fans
Default Battery Operated Can Opener and Universal Jar Opener Set $15.10 shipped

http://coupons.mybargainbuddy.com/re...J&merchant=263

Easily open your next can of green beans with the Battery Operated Can Opener and Universal Jar Opener Set. The openers make it simple to open all of the hard-to-grip lids.

Battery Operated Can Opener and Universal Jar Opener Set Includes:

Can opener - measures approx. 7"L x 3-1/4"W x 1-1/2"H
Jar opener - measures approx. 8-1/4"L x 4-1/2"W x 1"H

Product Features:

Use the jar opener and place on top of the can, squeeze the handle and it opens in seconds
Versatile - use on soda bottles or large jar lids
Automatic can opener - cuts the can around the side so no sharp edges on the lid; prevents the top from falling into the can
4 AA batteries, included
Can opener clean with dry cloth; jar opener hand wash only
Made in China
Comes with a manufacturer's 30-day limited warranty

EFFORTLESS / Donna, NC 1/7/2009
Love it! It works great & I love the fact that food doesn''t "carry over" from anything else that''s been opened by my can opener. The only suggestion I would make is to hold onto the can because if you are opening up light weighted cans, sometimes it will topple. But believe me, that is NOTHING compared to having to manually having to open cans or messing with electric can openers that have a short life span (at least in my 57 years of experience). Thanks HSN for an affordable excellent product.

Yet another DON'' T BUY sold by HSN!! / leo, TX 12/29/2008
The Can opener worked great on five cans. Yes thatís it five cans!! Then it broke. So I replaced the batteries and yes I did put the batteries in correctly. It does not work so I returned it. Iíve tried the none stick pot collections , electric toys and other gadgets from HSN all resulting in the same experience product failure. Do not buy this product.

great product!! / lisa, MD 10/30/2008
i''m very happy with this product.it is very easy to use and cans open up very easy and safely.no sharp edges to worry about!!just put your batteries in and your good to go!! i would tell everyone to go buy this product!!