Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Off-Line Deals
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-18-2009, 04:23 PM
Big Buddy

Mingo831 is a mover and a shakerMingo831 is a mover and a shakerMingo831 is a mover and a shakerMingo831 is a mover and a shakerMingo831 is a mover and a shakerMingo831 is a mover and a shaker

K-Mart is back to doubling Coupons up to $2 in value starting this Sunday the 22nd. Check your store, also there was a web release that they are all supposed to start taking Internet Coupons. Maybe we can all get some good deals.
Old 02-20-2009, 07:25 PM
Little Buddy

envy is a jewel in the rough

if your coupons are $1 or less, would they automatically double them? Or would you have to ask them?
Old 02-21-2009, 07:27 AM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

I miss k mart....none around here
Old 02-21-2009, 08:15 AM
Big Buddy

Mingo831 is a mover and a shakerMingo831 is a mover and a shakerMingo831 is a mover and a shakerMingo831 is a mover and a shakerMingo831 is a mover and a shakerMingo831 is a mover and a shaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by envy View Post
if your coupons are $1 or less, would they automatically double them? Or would you have to ask them?
If your store is participating, then any coupon up to including $2 ones, they should automatically double.

Hope those that do this have a great day with lots of good deals
Old 02-21-2009, 03:03 PM
Big Buddy

alice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mingo831 View Post
K-Mart is back to doubling Coupons up to $2 in value starting this Sunday the 22nd. Check your store, also there was a web release that they are all supposed to start taking Internet Coupons. Maybe we can all get some good deals.
thanks mingo! glad to know they're gonna start taking them. i read a blog this morning that said rite aid wasn't supposed to take them. glad that mine does!
Old 02-22-2009, 11:49 AM
Little Buddy

mdrd is a jewel in the rough
Default Wow!

Can't believe I almost missed this! Neighbor told me about it when I brought my daughter to play with hers. No flier in our own paper today! Anyway! BOY OH BOY! What deals!

Spent: $35.08. Saved: $43.38 (including buying some socks for myself, for which I had no coupon).

Listerene: $2.99 - $2.00 cpn - $.99 = free!!

Everything was practically free or else totally free after coupons!

Wow!

And, ps: I owe a TON of savings to mybargainbuddy.com because without reading about a lot of these deals and freebies, I'd have gotten nothing! SO thank you all you bargain hunters, for being kind enough to share the 'savings.'
Old 02-22-2009, 02:18 PM
Big Buddy

Glad someone went. I haven't went out today, not sure I will do this sale as there is really nothing I need, but I might make it out later this week
Old 02-22-2009, 05:57 PM
Big Buddy

alice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fans

Listerene: $2.99 - $2.00 cpn - $.99 = free!!

was that regular Listerine you bought or Total Care? I priced the Total Care at my Rite Aid last week. It was $5.39 - $2.00 coupon - $2.00 rebate would have been $1.39. Not great but not bad.

Or you could buy four and get the single check rebate for $10.00. i'm still waiting for the FIRST rebate i put in. takes awhile i guess. but more free soy joy bars this week and more free shampoo. i'll probably go get it but boy i'm stocked up on shampoo too.

Last edited by alice : 02-22-2009 at 06:02 PM.
Old 02-23-2009, 11:47 AM
Little Buddy

mdrd is a jewel in the rough

was that regular Listerine you bought or Total Care? I priced the Total Care at my Rite Aid last week. It was $5.39 - $2.00 coupon - $2.00 rebate would have been $1.39. Not great but not bad.

It was the total care. I'm still amazed at what I got for the prices. Listerine 'pocket pals' - $1.74. Coupon for $1 off. doubled. thus free. incredible!
Old 02-23-2009, 02:01 PM
Big Buddy

that is great! our rite aid has horrible prices anyway. maybe i'll call kmart and see if they're taking these coupons yet. although, i was in my two rite aids at lunch, out of stock on everything i wanted and delivery is on friday. will have to head back for that i guess.

i have 4 coupons at $2 off Total Care at $5.39 each (rite aid $10 rebate)
and 1 coupon $1 off Garnier Wonder Waves ($2.99 but free after rebate)
and the $5 off $25 which will put me ahead at the end with maybe a 50 cent candy thrown in!