Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Help Me
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-11-2009, 04:37 PM
Big Buddy

Michelle is movin' on upMichelle is movin' on upMichelle is movin' on upMichelle is movin' on up

Worked for me that time... kewl... Thanks!
Old 01-11-2009, 06:02 PM
Big Buddy

Motherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to all

still can't get anything more than a link to come up...
Old 01-11-2009, 06:10 PM
Big Buddy

alice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fans

motherduck, are you getting the box that has "http" in it? once i pasted my url i had to delete the double "http" part. if the box doesn't pop up then your pop-ups are inhibited too. it should end up with [IMG] brackets (start and stop) [/IMG] around your URL link.

Last edited by alice : 01-11-2009 at 06:20 PM.
Old 01-11-2009, 06:24 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy View Post
I do it the way Ashley stated. It works easiest that way. Simply copy and paste your URL in once you've clicked on the mountain icon.
call me ignorant but where is the mountain icon
Old 01-11-2009, 06:34 PM
Big Buddy

Motherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to all

I did it!! I did it!!

+++Christine... If you go to "advanced" the mountain in the square is in the box at the top....When I clicked on it I had to temporarily allow a popup..I got a yellow bar across the top of my screen asking me if I wanted to allow popups from this site...yes...then once the URL is pasted in the "reply box" you have to remove the first http:// and the {img} stuff will be left and then....TA DA!

(at least I think that is how I did it!)
Old 01-11-2009, 06:40 PM
Big Buddy

ashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIP

This one mom

Click that and then insert the url and viola, you've got an image

If you want to do it in code you just have to remember this

[img] [/img]

Insert the image url in between the open and closed tags with no space in between.

Con Amore, tutte cose sono possibili

inthekitchenwithme.blogspot.com
Old 01-11-2009, 06:48 PM
Big Buddy

If you are very careful, you can copy from the second http to the end and you won't have to delete anything....

Thanks for the help! I never knew I could post pics this way! My photobucket is really getting full and so is my "avatars" folder in my pictures because I would "save image" there and eventually get it into photobucket so I could use it!
An awful lot of work, time and space saved!!
Old 01-11-2009, 07:21 PM
Big Buddy

alice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fans

way to go motherduck!!
Old 01-13-2009, 08:01 AM
Big Buddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashbabe View Post
okay, here are step by step directions..

1 right click on the picture and select Properties
2 copy the image location
3 click on the little icon that looks like a postage stamp
4 paste your link in there and you're good to go
did you figure it out christine? motherduck said she went advanced but i don't need to do that. the mountain pic is in the toolbar with the bold, italics, yada yada. i just have to click the mountain twice - before and after clicking the url, since i have to let the popups out.
Old 01-13-2009, 06:32 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

no....I run on explorer and I cannot get it to work.....this is so frustrating. I feel foolish
I don't have the mountain on my toolbar