Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-13-2009, 04:15 PM
Big Buddy

Kathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributer
Default American Idol Season 8

Here we go...... Are you watching?

Post your thoughts here.

Man....I love these first few shows.....America at its finest!

"Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can." Danny Kaye
Old 01-14-2009, 03:20 AM
Big Buddy

Michelle is movin' on upMichelle is movin' on upMichelle is movin' on upMichelle is movin' on up

Cant say I was overly impressed with any of the ones that made it thru and miss thing in her Ed Hardy bikini was a joke I thought.. I kinda liked the blonde girl that didnt have any family with her that did the Sitting on the Dock of the Bay song.. liked it, sounded different.
Old 01-14-2009, 03:45 AM

Mary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to all

I watched it, but I kept nodding off....

The girl in the bikini was only there so they
could show shots of her a**, and give Ryan
Seacrest something to do!
Old 01-14-2009, 04:22 AM
Big Buddy

Kathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle View Post
Cant say I was overly impressed with any of the ones that made it thru and miss thing in her Ed Hardy bikini was a joke I thought.. I kinda liked the blonde girl that didnt have any family with her that did the Sitting on the Dock of the Bay song.. liked it, sounded different.
I'd have to agree with you Michelle. Bikini Bimbo won't go far, the other gal has a different voice that might take her somewhere. My girls thought her voice was good, but she doesn't have the right "look".

"Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can." Danny Kaye
Old 01-14-2009, 05:24 AM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

i skipped it to watch 90210. i am watching bits and pieces of it now on the talk shows. the girl in the bikini is ridiculous.
Old 01-14-2009, 12:58 PM
Big Buddy

Michelle is movin' on upMichelle is movin' on upMichelle is movin' on upMichelle is movin' on up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy View Post
I'd have to agree with you Michelle. Bikini Bimbo won't go far, the other gal has a different voice that might take her somewhere. My girls thought her voice was good, but she doesn't have the right "look".

Yep.. her voice was unique but she is a little plain jane. Hopefully she will do well enough that she can be "made over" and make it to the show. We shall see. Will have to watch it tonight too.
Old 01-14-2009, 12:59 PM
Big Buddy

Oceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising star

No one really stood out last night. I'm wondering how they will handle it now with 4 judges when the vote is split.
Old 01-14-2009, 01:08 PM
Big Buddy

2 votes appears to be enough to send them through to the next round..
Old 01-14-2009, 01:12 PM
Big Buddy

MagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIP

I was exhausted last night. . .I turned it on, settled down to watch from the bed and don't remember seeing anything except Seacrest in the opening.
Old 01-14-2009, 02:41 PM
Big Buddy

bluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud of
Default `Idol' draws 30.1 million viewers for season debut

NEW YORK (AP) - An estimated 30.1 million people watched the season debut of "American Idol," making it the most-watched prime-time show of the TV season so far.

Nielsen Media Research said that audience on Tuesday night was down 10 percent from the 33.4 million who watched the season opener of the Fox network show in 2008. The 37.4 million who watched the 2007 debut represents the series' high point.

The most-watched prime-time entertainment show this season had been the first episode of CBS'"CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" on Oct. 9, with 23.5 million viewers. The Indianapolis-San Diego NFL playoff on Jan. 3, with 27.8 million, was the overall high-water mark before "American Idol."