Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-03-2011, 06:17 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

Thanks Gayle and Nan

yay for my bridal shower next week
Old 07-03-2011, 07:56 PM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

Hope you have a wonderful shower Christine
Old 07-04-2011, 11:05 AM
Mentor

Sugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIP

How fun and exciting Christine. Enjoy all the moments. You deserve every moment of your happiness.
Old 07-04-2011, 09:17 PM
Mentor

Nan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributer

Oh, how fun! Hope you get lots of goodies!
Old 07-05-2011, 07:02 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

yay and thanks to fellow Nurses who surprised me with a Kohls gift card today
Old 07-06-2011, 08:06 PM
Mentor

Nan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christine View Post
yay and thanks to fellow Nurses who surprised me with a Kohls gift card today
Cool! Got your eye on anything in particular or are you going to stash back for a sale? You always find great bargains at Kohls!
Old 08-04-2011, 06:08 AM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

YAY 2 of my sisters are coming tomorrow to visit for a week
Old 08-04-2011, 08:28 AM

Mary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to all
Niceicon

Nice, Gayle!

Yay, our temps should be in the 80's this week instead of the 90's!
Old 08-06-2011, 04:12 PM
Big Buddy

beanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIP

well, this should be in the boo thread I guess. But the other day we had a very brief freakish lightning storm, and it took out our telephone, and my BRAND NEW COMPUTER! It didnt go thru the electric lines, it went thru the phone lines. Let me just make something clear, No surge protector will ever really protect from lightning. ANYWAY, Hubby bought me another brand new computer the next day, so YAY!!!!! and he took my fried modem to the fix it shop, and they said it fried the motherboard, and was worth fixing. So my fried computer will be fixed MONDAY!!YAY!! again...
Word of advice, please unplug your computer not only from the wall, but from the phone lines also..The telephone repair man said that people never unplug from the phone lines and that is the main reason computers are fried.

Last edited by beanie : 08-06-2011 at 04:15 PM.
Old 08-06-2011, 04:21 PM

Mary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to all

Wow, I guess that means you'll have 2 computers now & you can come here more often, lol.

Unless you have dial-up, of course. We have Road Runner cable, so we can be on anytime at the same time.

I kinda thought you were MIA! Welcome back!