Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Healthy Living
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-24-2006, 12:36 PM
Big Buddy

mlbrjb is movin' on upmlbrjb is movin' on upmlbrjb is movin' on upmlbrjb is movin' on upmlbrjb is movin' on up
I've done the Curves thing and found it didn't help much at all. I then joined another gym for gals only called Slim and Tone. They are a division of Nutrisystem. Not only do they offer the equipment like Curves, they have cardio equipment and classes. I was taking two body sculpting classes, one yoga class and working out two days a week on the cardio equipment for 30-40 minutes and lost 20 pounds. While I'm happy to have lost 20, I need to lose 30 more. The body sculpting classes are fun and you tone everything!! My girlfriend joined WW and lost 45 pounds. She said it was easy but she also was working out all the time. Best of luck to you!
Old 04-24-2006, 01:45 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

Congratulations on wanting a healthier body.
I keep myself a size 6 by really watching what I eat and getting a lot of exercise. I also have a personal trainer.
I drink a lot of water, eat veggies and only eat when I'm hungry.
I never eat by the clock .
Just by making a few lifestyle changes you will notice a difference.
Include your babies in your exercise program. My best investment was my jogger stroller. My kids loved it and the fresh air is good for them.
Both my children ages 7 and 9 are now avid walkers and have been walking long distances with me since they were 4.
good luck to each of you and I can't wait to see your progress....
Old 04-24-2006, 01:57 PM
Big Buddy

AEMJ79 has much to be proud ofAEMJ79 has much to be proud ofAEMJ79 has much to be proud ofAEMJ79 has much to be proud ofAEMJ79 has much to be proud ofAEMJ79 has much to be proud ofAEMJ79 has much to be proud of

Thanks everyone - I really do plan on doing this - Kelly is going to make sure I stick to it!!!! Christine your avatare makes me laugh because - no offense, but looking at it I didn't visualize a size six!! I have my own little visualizations of everyone and I am sure that they are ALL way off base - I feel like I know everyone of the regulars here because I read all your tid bits all the time. Good for you though Christine, that takes some serious self control, I have a few friends like that as well and I am so jealous of them!!! I am setting my mind to this though. I already passed up an urge to snack, start with baby steps right?? Thanks everyone!
Old 04-24-2006, 02:00 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

hahahahaahah
Karen I need a new avatare with a skinny red head!!!!!!speechless
Old 04-24-2006, 02:15 PM
Big Buddy

Lori Ann is a special memberLori Ann is a special memberLori Ann is a special member
Wink

I love the Pippi Longstocking one Christine!

Not all of us can be a size 6..you have to know your body type and be realistic. At 6' 1 3/4" I'm knock down gorgeous at a size 12... I love all of the positive feed back I'm reading here and will look forward to your "progress posts"

Lori Ann
Old 04-24-2006, 02:31 PM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

WOW! Lori Ann, here is your new avatar:

I'll work on finding you a new one, Christine!
Old 04-24-2006, 02:39 PM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

Here's a new avatar for you, Christine.

Hmmm ... Critbunny = Jessica Rabbit
Old 04-24-2006, 02:50 PM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

you girls are so great!!!!!!!! I can't stop laughing at those avatars. Great pics!!
Old 04-24-2006, 02:54 PM
Administrator

Lori Ann is probably going to deck me once she makes her way over here.

I only made fun of her height cause I luv her...And I'm jealous. I'm only 5'3".
Old 04-24-2006, 02:55 PM
MVP

Krissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIP

WHOA.. Christine...