Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Online Bargains
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-09-2009, 06:48 PM
Little Buddy

kbauman101 is a jewel in the rough

Oh My Gosh! What a great sample box this month! It was a fun selection of tarts, bath salts, a big bath fizzy, even a bag of laudry soap. And of course, some yummy cookies and treats. Everything was packaged so nicely. So far I have not been disappointed with OOTB. The etailers have some quality stuff!

It's hard to tell which box I liked more this month. I will be ordering from Lemmings Central and OOTB in the future but probably not both in the same month. I have not received one thing that I couldn't use or give to firends in either box so far.
Old 02-09-2009, 07:11 PM
New Buddy

jessuisbelle is a jewel in the rough

got my mine today,it was so fun going through everything ,i wish i would have known about it sooner
Old 02-09-2009, 08:30 PM
Big Buddy

samamfee has a lot of fanssamamfee has a lot of fanssamamfee has a lot of fans
Thumbs up ootb

0mg!This was a great box.It had a lot of products in it.And was packaged so very cute.I thoroughly enjoyed opening and tasting and smelling everything..I will order again
Old 02-10-2009, 05:58 AM
Little Buddy

Oops. The cute little cellophane bag of chips made of butter, egg, parmesan cheesee, flour and water looked so good while I was cooking dinner..... they were really crispy and crunchy. They were called "Whimper", which I thought was a strange name for a snack chip.

Looked for a web site on the bag: IPETABLES.COM. That's right, the other side of the bag said "Dog Treats". LOL

Well, they were delish. I can just see myself fighting my dogs over their treats - that's just so wrong. Down Girl!
Old 02-10-2009, 06:24 AM
Big Buddy

tressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbauman101 View Post
Oops. The cute little cellophane bag of chips made of butter, egg, parmesan cheesee, flour and water looked so good while I was cooking dinner..... they were really crispy and crunchy. They were called "Whimper", which I thought was a strange name for a snack chip.

Looked for a web site on the bag: IPETABLES.COM. That's right, the other side of the bag said "Dog Treats". LOL

Well, they were delish. I can just see myself fighting my dogs over their treats - that's just so wrong. Down Girl!
Don't feel bad - last month I bit into a cookie shaped tart!

I had to skip both boxes this month - expenses, expenses... Next month I'll be ready!

Last edited by tressa_4 : 02-10-2009 at 06:27 AM.
Old 02-10-2009, 06:50 AM
Little Buddy

Cowgirl Up is a jewel in the rough
0love0046

Quote:

That's too cute because I was snacking on mine also. After I realized my mistake, I emailed the company and she said her hubby snacks on them all the time.

I guess I'll have to check labels before I start chowing down on the goodies in the boxes!

By the way, LOVED this box this month. So many awesome samples and new businesses to try out! Never disappointed with the out of the box sampler
Old 02-10-2009, 08:58 AM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

Quote:

that is too funny. my box last month had the tart in it shaped like a peanut butter cookie with a hershey kiss on top that my son almost bit into
Old 02-10-2009, 12:43 PM
Little Buddy

Tris is a jewel in the rough

Too funny! I was afraid to eat anything until I was sure of what it was. I can see that it was a logical fear now! lolol There were two little tarts that I thought looked like yummy gummy candies so it looks like I was lucky!!! I actually threw away one thing with 3 little squares cause there was no label. Must have come off in the box. It looked like toffee or something but I couldn't be sure. That is one thing I didn't care for about the samples cause I had to look up what a few things were. I had no idea!!! Everything was so very cute though and did you guys get a little felt key ring??? Too cute!!!
Old 02-10-2009, 03:00 PM
Little Buddy

If you threw away the caramels from karenandnancy.com, you missed a mouth of heaven. These sweets come from Charleston, SC and let me tell you, the butter taste is so smooth. That city has the best candy. I'm not too big on choclate so it's perfect.

There is a sea salt caramel that has a tiny salty taste when you crunch it in the swirl of sweet buttery mouth-pleasin' yumminess. A bit pricy but the samples made me run to the website and get some. I figure 1 a day.... or maybe 2 at most, and it'll be my congratulatory gift for making it through the day once again.

But I understand about not having a label. Sorta like stuff on the bottom of the Halloween bag. Although, a label didn't keep me from the doogie treats.
Old 02-11-2009, 12:10 AM
Big Buddy

Baby Girl Minxie is a special memberBaby Girl Minxie is a special member

Now I dont' feel so bad. I had little heart shaped cookies that I checked the label and saw chocolate so I ate one. I thought it tasted funny. I mentioned it to my boyfriend and he just started laughing at me and told me they were for the dog!

Apparently the label said "carab chocolate" and I missed the carab part.

Too bad I don't have a dog to give them too.