Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-03-2009, 03:04 PM
Big Buddy

bluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud of
Default EXCLUSIVE: Octuplet Mother Wanted to Be a Single Parent

Nadya Suleman, the woman who gave birth to eight babies last week, wanted to be a single mom.

"She just wanted to do whatever she is doing by herself," Nadya's mother, Angela Suleman tells Usmagazine.com exclusively. "She did have boyfriends. She did have someone who really wanted to get marriedÖ She was married for a while but it didnít work out. I donít know why it didnít work out -- maybe she knew it wouldnít last."

Nadya -- now a mother to 14 children after having six boys and two girls on Jan. 26 -- opted for in vitro fertilization when deciding to have more children.

"Her dad was extremely upset at her when he found out she did that again, and so was I," Angela says from her home in California. "I was brought up the traditional way, and itís nicer when the child has a dad."

And despite Nadya's frustration at being an only child who begged for siblings -- which Angela says was her reason for wanting to have so many kids -- she always had the love of her parents.

"She always had the support of her parents, and her dad actually went to Iraq to work as a linguist so he could help her out because she refused to get married," Angela tells Us. "He is originally from the Middle East. He speaks the language fluently."

Angela says she is not at liberty to disclose the father of the octuplets, but she says that David Soloman -- the father of Nadya's first six children -- has not been around much.

"She was not married to David," Angela says. "That was her problem. He would have wanted to marry her. She is actually a beautiful woman. I donít know what went wrong."

Although Nadya, 33, might not have been great with her relationships, Angela believes her daughter makes a good mother.

"She loves her children and she tries to provide the best she can for them," Angela says. "I made sure she got a college degree so she would be able to get a decent job. She is a year away from getting her Masters. I donít know if she will ever get it now [that] she has to bring all those children back home."

Is Suleman happy with the expanded family?

"No, I am afraid not," she tells Us. "It is very difficult to raise six. While she has been in the hospital, I am the grandmother and so I am taking care. I am not a young woman, but it is difficult even for younger people to be with six very very active children, and now sheís going to have eight more. Itís a little much."

She adds: "The nanny leaves at 8 p.m., and they just get wilder and wilder. I have to get up really early in the morning, so itís gonna be hard."

As for baby names, Angela says, "I really don't know all the names -- there are quite a few." She does know that Nadya is trying to give them biblical names and that the girls' names sound nice but are "pretty unusual."
Old 02-03-2009, 08:20 PM
Big Buddy

pamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributer

This just seems wrong.
Old 02-03-2009, 10:45 PM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

very selfish of her to have all these kids just because she wanted them. she cant raise 14 babies alone. she is nuts.
Old 02-03-2009, 11:07 PM
Big Buddy

Dartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributer

Cant wait to help pay for um..............
Old 02-04-2009, 07:43 AM
Big Buddy

travlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIP

Beginning To Sound Like The Duggers........
Old 02-04-2009, 10:45 AM
Big Buddy

pamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributer

Our paper had an article this morning saying she isn't getting any offers for freebies. The companies don't like the bad publicity she is getting.
Old 02-04-2009, 10:59 AM
Big Buddy

mlbrjb is movin' on upmlbrjb is movin' on upmlbrjb is movin' on upmlbrjb is movin' on upmlbrjb is movin' on up

I heard that the same "donor" was used for all 14 children. It's unethical to implant 8 embryos, the doctor should be charged with neglect. I hope she does get some kind of help, not because she deserves it, but because the children shouldn't suffer due to their mother's ignorance.
Old 02-04-2009, 12:27 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

I agree Lisa ....but on the same token that Doctors license should be taken away.....those babies should be adopted and placed into good homes by people who can afford to care for them......
That mother isdelusional to think she would be able to care for 14 kids herself. I mean they are not puppies
Old 02-07-2009, 10:01 PM
Big Buddy

bluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud of
Default Octuplet Mother's Divorce Papers Revealed

Divorce papers of Nadya Suleman, the single mother of 14 children, reveal she split with her ex over irreconcilable differences.

The papers were filed by her ex-husband Marcos Gutierrez in May 2006, and the divorce proceedings spanned from October 2006 until January 2008, according to court documents.

Gutierrez and Suleman -- who is known as Nadya Doud in the filings -- were married in August 1996 but separated in January four years later. The divorce was finalized last year.

Gutierrez was not father to any of the children and requested that he not pay spousal support.

Suleman -- who already had six children before giving birth to the octuplets -- used the same donor, a friend, for all 14 kids. All of the children were conceived through in vitro fertilization.

"I went through about seven years of trying -- through artificial insemination," Suleman said in an interview with NBC's Ann Curry. "And through medication. And all of which was unsuccessful. And then the first -- IVF procedure from that-- from that facility -- it was successful. And then I just kept going in."
Old 02-08-2009, 06:18 AM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

she looks like angelina jolie