Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-08-2009, 06:26 AM
MVP

Krissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIP

Angelina could afford 14 kids....
Old 02-08-2009, 04:14 PM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krissy View Post
Angelina could afford 14 kids....
yes that is true
Old 02-10-2009, 12:01 PM
Big Buddy

bluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud of
Default Octuplets' mom tells TV show she's not receiving welfare, despite reports to the con

Octuplets' mom tells TV show she's not receiving welfare, despite reports to the contrary

On the "Today" show this morning, NBC aired more of its exclusive interview with octuplets' mom Nadya Suleman, who told the network she is not collecting welfare, despite confirmations from her publicist Monday to The Times that she is receiving $490 in monthly food stamps and three of her children receive federal supplemental security income because of their disabilities.

That confirmation came after two sources informed The Times of the benefits. In addition, Kaiser Permanente, where her children were born, has requested funding from Medi-Cal, the state's healthcare program for the poor, to help pay for the octuplets' medical care, sources said.

"I am responsible," Suleman told NBC's Ann Curry. "I am not on welfare and, again, I don't want to disparage or seem like I'm disparaging any individual who uses welfare as a form of a resource. It can be a valuable resource as long as they are not taking advantage of it and are working toward a specific goal. I have chosen not to go on it. I feel as though it is my responsibility to do what I can to provide for my children."

She said she has no income but would go back to school and use student loans to help support her 14 children. She said she now has an "alternative source of income" that would probably run out before she returns to school.

"So I have my own way, an alternative way, but it works," she said.

She said she worked double shifts and hoarded money to pay for the in vitro fertilizations, which she used to become pregnant with all of her children.

"My friends said, 'Were you saving up for a house, a car?' I was like, 'No, babies,' " Suleman said in the interview.

She said she has spent close to $100,000 in in vitro procedures at West Coast IVF Clinic in Beverly Hills, run by Dr. Michael Kamrava.
Old 02-11-2009, 11:37 AM
Big Buddy

tressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud of
Unhappy Welcome to the Nadya Suleman Family Website

Where you can leave a comment and make a donation!

http://www.thenadyasulemanfamily.com/
Old 02-11-2009, 12:39 PM
Big Buddy

mlbrjb is movin' on upmlbrjb is movin' on upmlbrjb is movin' on upmlbrjb is movin' on upmlbrjb is movin' on up

Quote:
Originally Posted by tressa_4 View Post
Where you can leave a comment and make a donation!

http://www.thenadyasulemanfamily.com/
This must be her unusual way of income. She's fortunate that enough people have enough empathy to send her money or donate items. If she can't afford those kids before they even get home from the hospital it was clearly wrong for her to have them. She should give them up for adoption. What a shame she is using her children to solicit donations. Isn't that child abuse in some way?
Old 02-11-2009, 01:06 PM
Big Buddy

tressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud of

I do not understand how any agency could find her a fit mother. She's obviously mad and has no means of supporting these 14 children. The pictures of these little ones will break your heart. I wish the state would swoop them up, place them in adoption seeking families (separately), and all would be forgotten. At least they'd stand a chance that way. And that poor grandmother. She raised one child and is now looking at not only the 6 she's been raising but another 8. I really feel bad for her. <insert icon of smiley pulling hair out>
Old 02-11-2009, 02:10 PM
Big Buddy

bluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud of
Default Octuplets' Mother Is Angelina Look-Alike

Nadya Suleman, the mother of the octuplets born in Bellflower, California on January 26, has finally shown her face. She appeared on NBC's "Today Show" and for all the world, she looks like she could be Angelina Jolie's sister. She has the same plump lips and dark hair.

Suleman, who already has six other children ages 2 to 7, is not married and lives with her parents in a cozy three-bedroom house that is already bursting at the seams--before the octuplets have even come home from the hospital. All 14 children were conceived through IVF with sperm donated by a friend. Suleman told NBC reporter Ann Curry in an interview airing on "The Today Show" that it has always been her "dream" to have a "huge family." Apparently, some dreams do come true.

Suleman insisted she has been singled out for criticism because she is a single, unemployed mother. "I will feed them, I will do the best I possibly can," she told NBC. "A lot of couples, usually it's couples, do undergo this procedure and it's not as controversial because they are couples so it's more acceptable to society. For me, I feel as though I've been under the microscope because I've chosen this unconventional kind of life. I didn't intend on it being unconventional, just it turned out to be. "I just longed for certain connections and attachments with another person that...I really lacked, I believe, growing up."

She also revealed the names of the six boys and two girls, all of which were taken from the Old Testament: Maliah, Noah, Jonah, Isaiah, Nariah, Jeremiah, McCai and Josiah. "Biblical names for a pregnancy and birth(s) of biblical proportions," quipped AOL's ParentDish.
Old 02-11-2009, 06:13 PM
Big Buddy

Dartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributer

Says shes not on welfare but gets food stamps?????????????? Ugh.

Guess I'll keep working.
Old 02-11-2009, 06:45 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

same here dartman.......I am just wondering though what type of birth defects/disablilities these babies will have.....so sad.
Old 02-12-2009, 01:34 AM
Big Buddy

Default Taxpayers may have to cover octuplet mom's costs

Taxpayers may have to cover octuplet mom's costs

Slideshow:Octuplets born in Calif. hospital Play Video Video:Octuplet doctor has little to say AP Play Video Video:Octuplet mom says she's done having children AP LOS ANGELES – A big share of the financial burden of raising Nadya Suleman's 14 children could fall on the shoulders of California's taxpayers, compounding the public furor in a state already billions of dollars in the red.

Even before the 33-year-old single, unemployed mother gave birth to octuplets last month, she had been caring for her six other children with the help of $490 a month in food stamps, plus Social Security disability payments for three of the youngsters. The public aid will almost certainly be increased with the new additions to her family.

Also, the hospital where the octuplets are expected to spend seven to 12 weeks has requested reimbursement from Medi-Cal, the state's Medicaid program, for care of the premature babies, according to the Los Angeles Times. The cost has not been disclosed.

Complete Story: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090212/...us/octuplets_1

The article says she's been getting death threats.... a bit extreme.