Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-08-2009, 03:52 AM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP
Cool 10 reasons to hate Valentine's Day

1. Single or coupled, if you didn't make a reservation in January, your options for going out to dinner are limited to the local fast food drive-through.

2. The hour of our lives we waste every year in the greeting card aisle, looking for the perfect one.

3. The overnight tripling of the price of roses, forcing your boyfriend to choose between getting you a bouquet of a dozen or paying his cable bill that month.

4. The 24/7 romantic comedy marathon on TV during the month of February either makes you feel like a loser for being single or makes you resent your boyfriend for not being John Cusack.

5. If you've had anything resembling a date in the past two months, it always prematurely launches the "where is this going?" conversation.

6. If you're single and lucky enough to have three close, single girlfriends, you can't go out for drinks with them without being a cliche.

7. We don't need another stuffed teddy bear holding a heart or a cheap box of "guess the mystery filling" chocolates, thanks.

8. They don't make Valentine's Day cards for friends-with-benefits or "I think I like you but it's too soon to tell."

9. We just started paying off our credit card bills from holiday shopping--our bank statements can't handle another gift.

10. Those gross taste-like-sidewalk-chalk conversation hearts.
Old 02-08-2009, 05:10 AM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

thanks mary......lol
Old 02-08-2009, 05:30 AM
MVP

Krissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIP

I like Valentines Day...
Old 02-14-2009, 06:12 AM
Big Buddy

mlbrjb is movin' on upmlbrjb is movin' on upmlbrjb is movin' on upmlbrjb is movin' on upmlbrjb is movin' on up

Just found this and thought I would bump it for today! I can take or leave V-day. DH and I really don't celebrate but I do try to make it fun for my kids. Plus it's our dogs birthday...she's 13 today!
Old 02-14-2009, 07:21 AM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

Happy Birthday to your dog Lisa

As soon as I meet a well mannered,educated and fun person to continue my journey in life with,I will celebrate.

Valentines Day had 2 meanings for me as I was married a couple of days after. Very Victorian/Romantic Wedding. Too bad the Wedding was better than the Marriage.

Happy Valentines Day to all of you who do celebrate.
Old 02-14-2009, 07:22 AM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP

I celebrate everything!
Old 02-14-2009, 12:59 PM
Big Buddy

Kathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributer

I'm still trying to figure out why after losing 50 pounds my husband gave me 2 bags of truffles from Harry & David. I know it was a last minute stop at the outlet mall on his way home from work last night, and it's the thought that counts.....and I should be grateful. I just wish that he would have stuck with the usual card this year.

The truffles are going to work with me on Monday and left in the staff lounge.

"Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can." Danny Kaye
Old 02-14-2009, 07:09 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

Kathy congrats on the 50 lb weight loss......men are just plain stupid....never pay attention to anything
Old 02-14-2009, 07:30 PM
Big Buddy

Kathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributer

Thanks Christine. February 23rd will be 1 year since I started my weight loss journey. I've re-read the card he gave me and it was very thoughtful . But, the candy.......Man...he just doesn't get it yet. I try not to preach to my family, but even the kids know that mom doesn't eat candy much anymore. I'm going to keep the pretty container they came in and give my co-workers some joy in eating the chocolates!

"Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can." Danny Kaye
Old 02-15-2009, 07:23 AM
Big Buddy

MagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIP

Face it. . .most men aren't thoughtful enough to be creative.