Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Off-Line Deals
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-13-2009, 08:04 AM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

they were not on sale at the walgreens here and there was only 1 coupon left in the machine so I didn't get a very good deal like some did.
Old 02-13-2009, 09:17 AM
Big Buddy

alice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fans

i haven't gotten any yet either. STILL working on the last of the four boxes i bought at christmas clearance for maybe the same price. kinda weird flavor. gingerbread latte. it IS starbucks though, so can't go too far wrong. and now that my car just blew a head gasket and is heading to the shop for another three day weekend, not gonna get very far to shop! never a dull moment...
Old 02-13-2009, 09:35 AM
Big Buddy

pamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributer

Quote:
Originally Posted by alice View Post
i haven't gotten any yet either. STILL working on the last of the four boxes i bought at christmas clearance for maybe the same price. kinda weird flavor. gingerbread latte. it IS starbucks though, so can't go too far wrong. and now that my car just blew a head gasket and is heading to the shop for another three day weekend, not gonna get very far to shop! never a dull moment...
Sorry about your car - that sounds expensive.
Old 02-13-2009, 02:43 PM
Big Buddy

alice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fans

thank you Pam! actually now that i've stopped being the deer in the headlights, and the repair estimate kept climbing, i'm thinking if i have to make another payment i can't afford ANYWAY (!), maybe it will be less painful making that payment on a NEW car. it really is time for one whether i can afford it or not!
Old 02-13-2009, 09:06 PM
Big Buddy

pamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributer

Alice, that is a great point and the prices of new cars are pretty good right now. All the car dealers are really trying to sell cars.
Old 02-19-2009, 11:25 PM
Big Buddy

tjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud of

I went to the local Walgreens today and took advantage of this. I bought 2 Carmel Macchiatos, a Chai Tea, an expresso and 2 Vanillas and each were $1. I gave them away as late Valentine gifts.
Plus the valentine candy and gifts were 75% off at my store. My DS got my grandma a candy rose for a QUARTER! What fun. She has been on vacation until today, so we didn't get to give her an Valentine gift yet. Gotta love the bargains...hehe
Thanks for the tip on the candy!!!
Old 02-20-2009, 05:04 PM
Big Buddy

Mingo831 is a mover and a shakerMingo831 is a mover and a shakerMingo831 is a mover and a shakerMingo831 is a mover and a shakerMingo831 is a mover and a shakerMingo831 is a mover and a shaker

Welcome for the candy tip. I got more during the friends and family deal and paid $.25 a box. I got several and gave them to Mom to give a box to each of the friends she has make in her morning walking group. I guess their eyes lit up when they seen it was Starbucks, they dumped them on the table and switched flavors around as they each got a different flavor. Kinda fun knowing I made their day.

Wait til they get the DeMets Chocolate Turtles I got for free....LOL