Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Online Bargains
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-16-2009, 02:01 PM
Big Buddy

HAPPY is a wonderful contributerHAPPY is a wonderful contributerHAPPY is a wonderful contributerHAPPY is a wonderful contributerHAPPY is a wonderful contributerHAPPY is a wonderful contributerHAPPY is a wonderful contributerHAPPY is a wonderful contributerHAPPY is a wonderful contributerHAPPY is a wonderful contributer
Default artscow

Get Personalized Key Chain (Rectangle/Round/Heart) at only $1.99/each with free shipping.

No Quantity limit!! Order now & Share with your friends!!!

Rectangle Key Chain:
http://www.artscow.com/Create/ShowPr...?ProductId=186
Round Key Chain:
http://www.artscow.com/Create/ShowPr...?ProductId=185
Heart Key Chain:
http://www.artscow.com/Create/ShowPr...?ProductId=187

Checkout Code : KEYCHAIN199
Expires on 03/03/2009

This coupon code is applicable to 3-Ring Key Chain too, $3.99/each with free shipping.
Old 02-16-2009, 02:55 PM
Big Buddy

lionsrule2004 is a wonderful contributerlionsrule2004 is a wonderful contributerlionsrule2004 is a wonderful contributerlionsrule2004 is a wonderful contributerlionsrule2004 is a wonderful contributerlionsrule2004 is a wonderful contributerlionsrule2004 is a wonderful contributerlionsrule2004 is a wonderful contributer
Exclamation Be Careful!

Be very careful ordering from this site. It is not a US company.

I placed an order with them before Chrsitmas & never received my order.

It took a BBB complaint to get them to refund my money.

The phone number they have listed in the site is not in operation and they do not answer emails.

It may be a deal, but order at your own risk.
Old 02-16-2009, 05:41 PM
Big Buddy

mlbrjb is movin' on upmlbrjb is movin' on upmlbrjb is movin' on upmlbrjb is movin' on upmlbrjb is movin' on up

I too have ordered from them and have been very, very happy. My stuff arrived in a timely manner and the quality was wonderful.
Old 02-16-2009, 07:56 PM
Big Buddy

alice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fans

Get Rubber Coaster (Square/Round/Heart) at only $0.99/each with free shipping.

No Quantity limit!! Order now & Share with your friends!!!
http://www.artscow.com/diy/Rubber

Checkout Code : COASTER99
Expires on 02/28/2009

Hot selling Single Design Photo Playing Cards (Regular, Round, Heart), $3.88/each with FREE SHIPPING!

Get it now and share with your friends!!
http://www.artscow.com/diy/cards

Checkout Code : CARDS388
Expires on 03/15/2009

This coupon code can also work on 54-Designs Playing Cards(Regular, Round, Heart), $5.88/each, with free shipping.

Redeem and get 10 FREE Photo Books Now.
Gift Certificate Code : FREE10BKS
Expires on: 2/28/2009

Hints : Redeem the Gift Certificate by login ArtsCow.com, go to "Members Area"-> "Credit & Discount", enter the Gift Certificate and click "Validate".
https://www.artscow.com/Member/CreditDiscount.aspx

Get jigsaw puzzles of your own pictures at only $3.99/each with free shipping.

Jigsaw Puzzle (Rectangular and Heart Shape)
http://www.artscow.com/diy/puzzle

Checkout Code : PUZZLE399
Expires on 03/03/2009

Promotional quantity is limited at 300 pcs/day. First-come, First-served. Early birds get the offer, come early tomorrow if the coupon shown expired.(Hong Kong Time Zone: GMT + 8)

Last edited by alice : 02-25-2009 at 07:47 AM.
Old 02-17-2009, 02:52 AM
Big Buddy

HAPPY is a wonderful contributerHAPPY is a wonderful contributerHAPPY is a wonderful contributerHAPPY is a wonderful contributerHAPPY is a wonderful contributerHAPPY is a wonderful contributerHAPPY is a wonderful contributerHAPPY is a wonderful contributerHAPPY is a wonderful contributerHAPPY is a wonderful contributer

I've ordered quite a bit from them sometimes they were slow, but I always received my orders.I orderd T shirts,keychains,coasters ect.And was very pleased so far.
Old 02-17-2009, 07:52 AM
Big Buddy

pamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributer

I ordered a photo book in January. It did take quite a while to receive but they answered my email right away and said it was the Chinese New Year or some holiday. I got it shortly after that and It was really nice. When I saw it was mailed from Hong Kong I was surprised. I will certainly order from them again.
Old 02-17-2009, 10:44 AM
Big Buddy

AEMJ79 has much to be proud ofAEMJ79 has much to be proud ofAEMJ79 has much to be proud ofAEMJ79 has much to be proud ofAEMJ79 has much to be proud ofAEMJ79 has much to be proud ofAEMJ79 has much to be proud of

I ordered these key chains the last time they were on sale and was VERY pleased with them - they are a very high quality. They do take time to get orders from them but I have always had them come so if you are in a hurry, probably not the best site, but if time is not an issue they produce nice things.
Old 02-17-2009, 01:27 PM
Big Buddy

CrazyDreamer is on a distinguished roadCrazyDreamer is on a distinguished road

I just wanted to thank everyone for posting about their experiences with Artscow. I've never heard of them before and it really helps to have feedback from others.

Lionsrule, I'm sorry you had such a problem with your order but I'm glad you eventually got your refund. I've had horrendous experiences too with merchants that everyone else seemed to love, so I guess it just shows no one can be perfect 100% of the time! But I took your caution to heart and just ordered one $1.99 keychain for now to see how it goes with Artscow. I hated to pass up such a bargain. Thanks everybody!

Last edited by CrazyDreamer : 02-17-2009 at 06:28 PM.
Old 02-18-2009, 12:35 AM
Big Buddy

tressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyDreamer View Post
I just wanted to thank everyone for posting about their experiences with Artscow. I've never heard of them before and it really helps to have feedback from others.

Lionsrule, I'm sorry you had such a problem with your order but I'm glad you eventually got your refund. I've had horrendous experiences too with merchants that everyone else seemed to love, so I guess it just shows no one can be perfect 100% of the time! But I took your caution to heart and just ordered one $1.99 keychain for now to see how it goes with Artscow. I hated to pass up such a bargain. Thanks everybody!
Same here.

Tressa
Old 02-18-2009, 07:40 AM
Big Buddy

lionsrule2004 is a wonderful contributerlionsrule2004 is a wonderful contributerlionsrule2004 is a wonderful contributerlionsrule2004 is a wonderful contributerlionsrule2004 is a wonderful contributerlionsrule2004 is a wonderful contributerlionsrule2004 is a wonderful contributerlionsrule2004 is a wonderful contributer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyDreamer View Post

I am not suggesting that anyone NOT order from here (the deals are hard to pass up), I am mearly stating my experience (which seemed to be rare).