Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Online Bargains
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-18-2009, 08:47 AM
Big Buddy

CrazyDreamer is on a distinguished roadCrazyDreamer is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionsrule2004 View Post
I am not suggesting that anyone NOT order from here (the deals are hard to pass up), I am mearly stating my experience (which seemed to be rare).
I completely understood that. I really appreciate hearing from people who have both positive and negative experiences so I'm glad you posted about it.
Old 02-20-2009, 03:00 PM
Little Buddy

Chevytruckgirl is a jewel in the rough
Unhappy

I bought 3 watches and a keychain before christmas. I never got it so I emailed them. They emailed me back asking if I got any of the order, I emailed back that no I hadn't. Haven't heard from them since but I got a letter from the post office police and they said that some of my mail was found with some bad guys who stole a car. Apparently they've been stealing a bunch of peoples mail from around here. They raided their home but they didn't find my watches and even if they did they would've be evidence. So I'm just out of luck
Old 02-20-2009, 05:39 PM
Big Buddy

mlbrjb is movin' on upmlbrjb is movin' on upmlbrjb is movin' on upmlbrjb is movin' on upmlbrjb is movin' on up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevytruckgirl View Post
I bought 3 watches and a keychain before christmas. I never got it so I emailed them. They emailed me back asking if I got any of the order, I emailed back that no I hadn't. Haven't heard from them since but I got a letter from the post office police and they said that some of my mail was found with some bad guys who stole a car. Apparently they've been stealing a bunch of peoples mail from around here. They raided their home but they didn't find my watches and even if they did they would've be evidence. So I'm just out of luck
That's just not right. I would contact them again. I just got another order yesterday and was very happy. They seem to be a pretty good company to work with so do try again. Good luck!
Old 02-23-2009, 09:25 AM
Big Buddy

travlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIP

THANK YOU
Old 02-25-2009, 04:58 AM
Big Buddy

HAPPY is a wonderful contributerHAPPY is a wonderful contributerHAPPY is a wonderful contributerHAPPY is a wonderful contributerHAPPY is a wonderful contributerHAPPY is a wonderful contributerHAPPY is a wonderful contributerHAPPY is a wonderful contributerHAPPY is a wonderful contributerHAPPY is a wonderful contributer
Thumbs up

These look pretty nice

Get 8"x10", matte finish, 5 pieces at $0.99 with free shipping! Additional print at $0.49/each only.

Get them now & Share with your friends!!!
http://www.artscow.com/Create/ShowPr...?ProductId=318

Checkout Code : 5PCS8X10
Expires on 03/31/2009
Old 02-26-2009, 05:49 AM
Big Buddy

Minni is on a distinguished roadMinni is on a distinguished road

Thanks. I'll have to get a couple of the keychains. I bought some ornaments from them, and they came out nice. I was thinking of getting a mouse pad too.
Old 02-26-2009, 07:54 AM
Big Buddy

HAPPY is a wonderful contributerHAPPY is a wonderful contributerHAPPY is a wonderful contributerHAPPY is a wonderful contributerHAPPY is a wonderful contributerHAPPY is a wonderful contributerHAPPY is a wonderful contributerHAPPY is a wonderful contributerHAPPY is a wonderful contributerHAPPY is a wonderful contributer

I ordered the mouse pads.When you make them you make 4 on the page.I'm not sure if you get the 4 differnt ones or just the one at checkout it only showes the one.But you order in 4 packs.Same way with the 8"x10"s they come in 5 packs.
Old 02-26-2009, 12:55 PM
Big Buddy

CrazyDreamer is on a distinguished roadCrazyDreamer is on a distinguished road

My $1.99 heart-shaped keychain arrived today and I'm absolutely thrilled with it! It's so much nicer than I ever expected and only took 9 days from when I ordered it. I wouldn't hesitate to order from them again.
Old 03-07-2009, 06:23 AM
Big Buddy

The mouse pads are differnt the 4 you make not one picture.They are good sized to.
Old 03-07-2009, 06:58 AM
Big Buddy

Updateicon Up Date

This .99 for 5 pictures and free ship.
Usully you get them .99 per itam but this for the 5

Get 8"x10", matte finish, 5 pieces at $0.99 with free shipping! Additional print at $0.49/each only.

Get them now & Share with your friends!!!
http://www.artscow.com/Create/ShowPr...?ProductId=318

Checkout Code : 5PCS8X10