Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Off-Line Deals
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-20-2009, 10:13 PM
Big Buddy

momnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud of
Default Last Day for This CVS Deal

This was posted by a member of RedstickBargains, a Yahoo group in Baton Rouge. I couldn't find Colgate coupons in the inserts, but if you have never registered at the Colgate site you can print out a coupon, I think. I have already done that so I can't get another one.
http://www.colgate.com/app/Colgate/U...n=PersonalCare

Also Alice posted a Colgate coupon link under Printable Coupons.

You can get a coupon for $2 off any Neutrogena Therapeutic Hair Product at
http://print.coupons.com/couponweb/O...0&cid=14510156

Also the P&G insert of Feb. 8 has the coupon for $3 off 2 Herbal Essence Hair Care or Hair Color except trial size that expires 3/31.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Post from RedstickBargains

Saturday 2/21 is the last day for this deal...i wish i could have posted about this earlier, but i just found the time to confirm for myself that one of these deals works a few minutes ago.

you'll need a CVS card to get these deals...you can get one at the register if you don't have one, it's free. firstly, there's the toothpaste. you pay $2.99 for a 4 oz tube of Colgate toothpaste and after paying, you get $2.99 in Extra Bucks, which can be spent just like cash on your next transaction (in fact, if you already have some, you can use them to get the toothpaste too). so basically, this makes the toothpaste FREE. even better, the limit is 2, so you can get 2 free tubes of toothpaste.

you'll want to do the toothpaste deal first, and you'll want to get 2 of them. when you do, a ticket for exactly $5.98 in Extra Bucks will print out at the bottom of your receipt.

then you'll want to hit the facial cleansing products.

in their weekly circular, CVS advertises that when you buy 2 of the Neutrogena products listed in the ad, you get $10 in Extra Bucks. of course, everything in the ad costs way more than $5, but apparently there's more to this deal than meets the eye. even though they aren't one of the "listed" products, this also works with the Neutrogena Transparent Facial Bars, which cost just $2.99 each. i had heard from other sources that this was working for people all over the country, and i just tried it out for myself at the CVS on Greenwell Springs at Joor. it works!!

so for your second transaction, you'll want to snag 2 of the Neutrogena Transparent Facial Bars at $2.99 each. 2 will cost $5.98, so the Extra Bucks from your first transaction will be EXACTLY enough to cover these bars (which is good, because they don't give change back if your Extra Bucks are for more than the amount of your transaction). then, when your receipt prints out, there will be a ticket for $10 in Extra Bucks at the bottom.

and better yet, if you happen to have coupons for any of these products (the toothpaste or the Neutrogena bars), you can use them too. for example, if you have a $1 of Colgate coupon, you'll pay $1.99 for the toothpaste and be given $2.99 in Extra Bucks afterward, so you can save / make even MORE money off of this deal!

when i did this, i used Extra Bucks i already had and a $1 coupon to get the toothpaste, so in the end it's like i got paid $5 to take 2 tubes of toothpaste and 2 facial bars. how sweet is that?!

there's also a potentially really good deal on Herbal Essences right now too. the limit is 5 on this: you pay $2.99 for a bottle of Herbal Essences shampoo or conditioner (10 - 13.5 oz) and you get $1 in Extra Bucks for each bottle you buy. now, a couple of Sundays ago (i believe it was 2/8) there was a coupon in the P&G brand saver for $3 off of 2 bottles of Herbal Essences...you save $1.50 on each bottle. combine the coupon with the Extra Bucks and it goes like this: $2.99 -$1 Extra Bucks - $1.50 coupon = $0.49!! it's like getting each bottle for just $0.50!!

New Orleans Saints, winners of the 2010 Super Bowl! WHO DAT!!
Old 02-21-2009, 06:06 AM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

Now if I can just get this straight in mind I'll go there today. Was there yesterday. Thank you very much you did great for yourself and for us.
Old 02-21-2009, 07:23 AM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

nancy I love deals like this.....I love the idea of them giving me money back to use their products.....
Old 02-21-2009, 11:23 PM
Big Buddy

momnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud of

The $10 part of the deal didn't work for me, but it was late and maybe they had already changed their cash registers to Sunday's deals. So basically I got two Neutrogena bars for 40 cents. My daughter is at that age where her skin is starting to breakout, so I am sure she can put it to good use.

I didn't try the Herbal Essences. I have too many shampoos and am not crazy about this brand anyway.

They did have a lot of Valentine's candy at 75% off, so I got everyone in the family a little box of candy for about 31 cents each.

New Orleans Saints, winners of the 2010 Super Bowl! WHO DAT!!

Last edited by momnick8 : 02-21-2009 at 11:27 PM.
Old 02-23-2009, 09:41 AM
Big Buddy

travlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIP

THANK YOU