Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-24-2009, 06:02 AM
Big Buddy

tressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud of
Unhappy I feel so bad for this Grandma

I can't even imagine. How many times I've heard this argument from my DD - it's already done, so get over it. Thankfully, I believe my DD is growing up - finally at age 26.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusive...ver-babies.php

The tension has been building for months, if not years. Octo-mom Nadya Suleman has been publicly and strongly criticized by her mother Angela, who contradicts key parts of Nadya's story.

Now, in a RadarOnline.com world exclusive Nadya and Angela face-off on camera for the first time - and fireworks erupt! Angela denounces her daughter's decision to have the in-vitro procedure that led to the octuplets and Nadya loses her cool and lashes out at her mother on this exclusive video.

"I will never understand," Angela tells her daughter about Nadya's decision to have in vitro. "You should have considered your other six children."

"You can't go back and alter the past. Done, done, done," an agitated Nadya tells her mom. When the discussion turns toward adoption sparks fly and Angela gets an intense reaction from Octo-mom when she says her reaction to seeing the octuplets for the first time was: "I felt sorry for them."

RadarOnline.com will be bringing you new portions of this exclusive and explosive interview all week. So stay on RadarOnline.com for the video that has added more fuel to America's most controversial story.
Old 02-24-2009, 06:19 AM
Big Buddy

mlbrjb is movin' on upmlbrjb is movin' on upmlbrjb is movin' on upmlbrjb is movin' on upmlbrjb is movin' on up

This is such a shame. That grandmother will never be able to just be grandma. She will always need to be a caregiver of those kids because clearly Nadya will not be able to do it. It sounds like grandma doesn't like being forced into her new role but feels she has no other options. A friend of mine donated her fertilized eggs and 3 years later says she has no regrets. A little boy was born to the woman who received the eggs and she keeps my friend informed of his well being. My friend's son, and the one born from the donated eggs, look very much alike....not surprising. If Nadya was so concerned about her fertilized eggs she should have donated them, they probably would have a chance at a better life that way.
Old 02-24-2009, 06:27 AM
Big Buddy

mlbrjb is movin' on upmlbrjb is movin' on upmlbrjb is movin' on upmlbrjb is movin' on upmlbrjb is movin' on up

Here is another article about Octomom's fall from grace:

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/...M_Exclude=Juno
Old 02-24-2009, 03:18 PM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

this woman cannot possibly give the love and attention that these kids need. there is no possible way. i feel bad for these children.
Old 02-24-2009, 03:30 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

One newborn is tough enough.......I could not imagine 8 and 6 others..........what an idiot.
Old 02-24-2009, 06:24 PM
Big Buddy

grams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIP

so sad for these babies,,,, sad for the grma too. she of course loves her daughter,, abut never thought she would be caregiver for her grchildren the rest of her life.../
Old 02-26-2009, 11:14 AM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

i heard on the news this morning that they are not going to give her the kids.
Old 02-26-2009, 11:20 AM
Big Buddy

tressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud of

Did they decide? I did read yesterday that the social services and medical personnel would have to come out and check the living area. Since the house only has 3 bedrooms and is in foreclosure, well.....

Also, she has no definite plan to take care of these children. Her mother is so burnt out, her father is back in Iraq for the money, and she just acts like people will float out of the woodwork to help the children.

One of my daughter's favorite sayings when we get annoyed is "I'm not that concerned about it". Sounds like Nadya may follow that belief herself. And then there's always the famous "Everything happens for a reason". I'm so glad my oldest is growing out of this attitude - finally.
Old 02-26-2009, 03:02 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

Shoot.....I was hoping dartman posted a comment......I needed a chuckle
Old 02-26-2009, 03:40 PM
Big Buddy

grams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIP

I heard on Dr Phil the hospital would not release the babies if there was not proof that they would be taken care of well. a home where there would be room and caretakers that would be there...