Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-26-2009, 11:40 AM
Big Buddy

tressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud of
Red face Cash 4 Gold

I'm sorry to do this but please check this site before you decide to utilize their service.

http://www.consumeraffairs.com/scam_...cash4gold.html
Old 02-26-2009, 11:46 AM
Big Buddy

mlbrjb is movin' on upmlbrjb is movin' on upmlbrjb is movin' on upmlbrjb is movin' on upmlbrjb is movin' on up

Why would anyone send their jewelry in the mail to a complete stranger thinking they were going to get money? And then are surprised and angry when they don't get what they thought they should! Why wouldn't you just go to a local pawn shop? This one really boggles my mind.
Old 02-26-2009, 11:58 AM
Big Buddy

JennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributer

This is one of those duh moments. Don't believe everything you see on TV.
Old 02-26-2009, 12:07 PM
Big Buddy

Dartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributer

Yep...pretty desperate or dumb.
Old 02-26-2009, 02:28 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

I sell mine at a reputable store that buys gold
Old 02-26-2009, 04:33 PM
Big Buddy

JennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributer

ACK! I just realized this was the Deal of the Day.
Old 02-26-2009, 05:55 PM
Big Buddy

grams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIP

I have notorized loss claims for customers on these type of places... My thinking is go the a pawn shop....
Old 02-26-2009, 06:06 PM
Big Buddy

alice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fans

I sent some in when Karen had it advertised once. It was broken junk. The pawn shop here wouldn't have touched it. And I did take some jewelry later to a jeweler that gave me not much. I recently read the bad reports though so I probably wouldn't try it again! They do give you the option of cancelling the deal if you don't like what they offer.
Old 02-26-2009, 06:11 PM
Mentor

Nan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributer

I've always wondered why anyone would send gold in the mail to an address that advertises the fact that there is GOLD in the package?
Old 02-26-2009, 07:09 PM
Big Buddy

MagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nan View Post
I've always wondered why anyone would send gold in the mail to an address that advertises the fact that there is GOLD in the package?
Hehehe...its a wonder the place admits receiving anything at all and doesn't just say it was prolly ripped off in the mail.

It doesn't matter if your gold jewelry is broken or not. The greater value is in the gold and not in the design of the piece. The LOW price for gold today was over $930/ounce! As long as it can be weighed, it's worth something.