Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Online Bargains
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-03-2009, 02:55 PM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

last month i got a raspberry chocolate soap sample that smells so good i have it in a basket in my bathroom. everytime someone goes in there they come out and say my bathroom smells sooooo good!!!!!
Old 03-03-2009, 03:45 PM
Little Buddy

Tris is a jewel in the rough

GOTTA HAVE IT!!!
Old 03-04-2009, 04:51 AM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

i just ordered mine!!!!!
Old 03-04-2009, 05:15 AM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowgirl Up View Post
I just read on their forum that a ton of businesses who signed up to send samples didn't send them and that they'll be a ton less boxes this month then normal

So we all better get there early tomorrow to get one
this is the email michelle sent me....
Hi kelly,
Thanks for asking. We have gone to a one sponsor spot every month for the sampler boxes. It's a paid spot that businesses pay a fee for and they get top billing, in the newsletter, and all kinds of other advertising that the other contributors do not get. A lot of the sampler boxes do this. But it doesn't mean we have less in the boxes. There will always be 16-17 samples in each box no matter what. This month has been a terrible month for us. We had 52 businesses sign up to send in samples and only 34 businesses actual sent them in. This is still a terrific number and they are awesome samples, but it just means we won't be able to do as many boxes as we normally do. Last month we did 130 boxes and this month there are only 95 available.
So be sure to tell everyone to get here quickly, if they would like a box this month.

So glad you liked your box and sorry again that your other one was stolen. Take Care!

Blessings,
Michelle
Old 03-04-2009, 05:59 AM
Little Buddy

kbauman101 is a jewel in the rough

Michelle is a great e-tailer. She gives personal care to each customer and I have always been pleased with her prompt response to any questions I have.

I got mine!!!! and one for the kid away from home.
Old 03-04-2009, 07:17 AM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbauman101 View Post
Michelle is a great e-tailer. She gives personal care to each customer and I have always been pleased with her prompt response to any questions I have.

I got mine!!!! and one for the kid away from home.
i agree. that is why i ordered from her again. when my box got stolen she was so kind to me. her mother gave up her box to give to me. very caring family......and that's how you keep customers happy and coming back
Old 03-04-2009, 07:47 AM
Little Buddy

deekaye is a jewel in the rough

Ya Hoo! I got one.
Old 03-06-2009, 12:40 AM
Big Buddy

tressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud of

I got one too this month. I think an every other month treat is okay. I don't want to spend the $$ every month (wish I could) - plus I do waste some of the stuff so this will force me to relax and enjoy what I get!
Old 03-06-2009, 07:00 AM
Big Buddy

bahamaigo is on a distinguished road

Got Mine...............Thanks y'all...................Love em............
Old 03-07-2009, 03:59 AM
MVP

mine was delivered to my town today so i should be getting it today hopefully