Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Printable Coupons
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-04-2009, 11:03 PM
Big Buddy

momnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud of
Default Walgreens wouldn't take my printable coupons

I had gone to the http://www.couponmom.com site and looked through her Walgreens deals, and she has a link to print out some of the coupons that go along with the deals. I went yesterday, and they wouldn't take the coupons I had printed for Chex Mix and Fiber One. I asked whether they would still take the coupons that Walgreens emails me to print, and they said they wouldn't take those either. Since the company sends me coupons to print, or you can print out store coupons at their website, I am hoping this is an isolated case, and that it isn't a new policy at all the Walgreens stores. If anyone finds out anything about other Walgreens, please let me know.

New Orleans Saints, winners of the 2010 Super Bowl! WHO DAT!!
Old 03-05-2009, 09:54 AM
Big Buddy

Michelle is movin' on upMichelle is movin' on upMichelle is movin' on upMichelle is movin' on up

Hi there... sorry you had that happen. My Walgreens takes printed ones without issues as long as the bar codes will scan so if it were me I would go to Walgreens.com and email them or contact them via an 800 number and inquire on it.. there is bound to be some definition on the terms for coupons. Hell they offer printables right on their web site so I would press onward if it were me. These stores act as though they are put out when you use coupons sometimes... makes me mad. GL!
Old 03-05-2009, 05:49 PM
Big Buddy

Mingo831 is a mover and a shakerMingo831 is a mover and a shakerMingo831 is a mover and a shakerMingo831 is a mover and a shakerMingo831 is a mover and a shakerMingo831 is a mover and a shaker

Several of my stores, one in particular last night, was just amazed at the deals I get with coupons....even gave out one of the candy bars I got<regular price I might add...LOL> to the sweet cashier I had.
Old 03-05-2009, 07:14 PM
Big Buddy

alice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fans

i think i'm scaring the crap outta my stores. one girl kept saying "where are you getting all these coupons????" and another one had to keep buzzing the manager asking "can she do this, can she do that?" and saying "she's got TONS of coupons!!". the one girl was trying to say i couldn't use a coupon on a clearance item. i'm sure she was wrong but i didn't need to buy any clearance so i didn't fight it. i got $40 worth of stuff for free on friday and another probably $40 on Tuesday. it's like the twilight zone in this economy. and i'm STILLLLL eating Hickory Farms!!
Old 03-06-2009, 10:58 AM
Big Buddy

cookandbook is on a distinguished road
Default Most are nice but there are a few

Walgreen's has been good about taking my coupons, except for one cashier. She acts like when I get a good deal the savings come straight out of her pocket. At another store one cashier does her best to try to find a way to not take coupons. You wouldn't believe all of the ways she tries to twist around and interpet the wording and restrictions.
I just always go to another cashier. Sometimes Walgreens only has the one, and then I pay in camera or cosmetics departments.
Don't let them get you down.

Cookandbook
Old 03-06-2009, 03:00 PM
Mentor

Nan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributer

I never have a problem with printed coupons. Sometimes a cashier might look to see if you can only use one per transaction, but other than that they take ones that are recognizable as a "quality" coupon that they will get their money back on...