Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Member Spotlight
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-07-2007, 05:01 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP
Smile Linda (travlfreek)

You've probably seen Linda (travlfreek) all around My Bargain Buddy. She's been here since almost the beginning, joining the forum 2/1/06.
Always a positive person, Linda is a great person to chat with on chit chat or play with on games.
Need advice on travel?? Linda is your go to person.
Thank you Linda for all of your input on the forum.

LET'S MEET LINDA............

State of residence: Georgia

Married/Single: very happily married for almost 26 years

Children? Grandchildren? 4 daughters, 2 grandsons and 2 granddaughters

Favorite food: seafood

Favorite movie: too many to pick just one

Favorite book: I don't really have a favorite but I love to read

Hobbies: spending time with my family, traveling, camping, reading, cooking, baking, photography, scrapbooking, and learning to make jewelry

How you found MyBargainBuddy.com: honestly I can't remember but I'm so glad I did

Words to live by: live life to the fullest and treat others the way you would like to be treated

Thank you!
Old 03-07-2007, 06:04 PM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

Congratulations on being chosen for the member spotlight, Linda! I always look forward to your posts. Thanks for being such a great member!
Old 03-07-2007, 06:10 PM
Big Buddy

pegwill4 is a special memberpegwill4 is a special memberpegwill4 is a special member

Congratulations Linda.... well deserved
Old 03-07-2007, 06:16 PM
Big Buddy

Dancers Mom is a special memberDancers Mom is a special member
Default congratulations

I am going to be bugging you with all my travel questions. Like do you think that Jet Blue with all of their bad press will be offering any great deals in the near future? I hope so. My son in Chicago is getting married so my husband and I will be traveling there and then I have to get my other son in NYC a ticket, my husband's 40th (yikes) class reunion is approaching, so again he will going back to Indiana, so what I am trying to say is, I will be buying a lot of airline tickets. Congrats!
Old 03-07-2007, 06:44 PM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dancers Mom View Post
Like do you think that Jet Blue with all of their bad press will be offering any great deals in the near future?

Bookmark this page and check it often. Jet Blue is always offering different promotions.

http://www.jetblue.com/traveldeals/
Old 03-07-2007, 07:30 PM
Big Buddy

grams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIP
Default YAY Congrats Linda!!!

Yes to my buddy who enjoys games and good humor.!! We all know to call on you with our questions, with good advice coming back our way..Enjoy your week of spotlight!!!!
Old 03-07-2007, 07:50 PM
Mentor

Nan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributer

WTG Linda! I always look forward to your posts and I can't wait 'til you plan all of us MBBers a trip and chance to meet!
Old 03-07-2007, 08:06 PM
Big Buddy

Jenn is on a distinguished road

Thanks for all the great posts!! I look foward to catching up on all of them!! CONGRATS! Enjoy your week!!
Old 03-07-2007, 09:09 PM
Mentor

Dru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to all

Congratulations Linda! I'm glad to see you in the Member Spotlight. I enjoy reading your posts and playing the games with you.
Old 03-08-2007, 06:01 AM
Big Buddy

Lori Ann is a special memberLori Ann is a special memberLori Ann is a special member
Wink

Linda you have been such a positive force here on the board since day one - you always have a cheerful word for everyone. It has been such a pleasure to read your posts and share your humor. Congrats!

Lori Ann