Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Off-Line Deals
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-13-2009, 09:46 PM
Big Buddy

momnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud of
Wowmarker The Walgreens Manager Called Me About Internet Coupons!!

Yesterday the manager of Walgreens (Sherwood/Coursey for those of you in Baton Rouge) called me. I had emailed Walgreens Customer Service earlier in the week, or maybe last week, about the assistant manager saying they wouldn't take any internet coupons, not even those from the Walgreens site. He apologized and said she was mistaken. They had problems with some counterfeit coupons and she took it to mean all printable coupons. He wanted to assure me that they would be happy to take the coupons I print off the internet.

Considering some of the stories I have had emailed to me, you could have knocked me over with a feather. Many reported similar problems with internet coupons or using coupons to get items for free, though some did report that they had good experiences at certain Walgreens. I guess I will be returning to that Walgreens since it is the closest one to my house, and they do go to the 75% off clearance after holidays faster than the other stores in the area.

New Orleans Saints, winners of the 2010 Super Bowl! WHO DAT!!
Old 03-13-2009, 10:45 PM
Big Buddy

tjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud of

Good to hear your story has a happy ending after all!
I don't shop Wags or CVS very often, but we have both just down the street. Across the street from each other! I went in to wags when they had the starbucks candy deal around valentine's day. I had never doubled up on coupons either but it was no problems.