Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Online Bargains
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-12-2009, 11:56 AM
Big Buddy

tressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud of
Default 5 lbs. of Quality Click Pens - GY Mall $19.98 shipped! 3/12 Only

5 lbs. of Quality Click Pens

From the site:

Well it took long enough, but we finally wised up! we sold these pens before and took 2 weeks or longer to get them out. This time, we've weighed the pens out in advance and to get back in your good graces, we'll even guarantee the ship time. Your pens will ship no later than Tuesday 3/17/09 or your order is free! The pens will be free, the shipping will be free, you won't pay a dime.

So, with that guarantee, here's the deal.....
5 pounds of pens.....what will they come up with next? Ok, here's the deal. You use pens almost everyday of your life. Your parents used pens and even your computer age children still use pens. Yes, it's lovely to have a $200.00 Cross or Monte Blanc handy, but reality is that most of us riffle through our kitchen drawers looking for something to write with. Well, now's your chance to fill those drawers up on the cheap.

Here's the scoop on this deal. Each pen is a brand new click pen. Most pens would sell for $0.40 or more each if you bought them in bulk blank. but these aren't blank. They have logos, addresses, phone numbers and more from various businesses. They're misprints and overruns from companies looking to promote themselves. Do we care....NO! because they're brand new working pens just like we need at home, at the office or at school.

• get 5 lbs. of pens (approx 265 pens in all)
  • Each pen is a click pen (none of those crappy pen caps like in the hotels rooms)
  • Pens will range in color and size (see picture)
  • You will be pleased with the quality

528pen5lbsCompare At: $105.99 Our Price: $13.99

http://coupons.mybargainbuddy.com/me...?merchant=1866

I blew the twenty bucks on the pens. In this house, it's every person for themselves when it comes to finding a decent pen. In fact, yesterday alone I had THREE pens die right in a row when I was doing my checkbook. I think I'll hide all 265 pens.....
Old 03-12-2009, 01:26 PM

Mary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to all

Thanks, I missed out on this last time, but I got them ordered today.

The pens are actually $13.99, but I added a few other
items and the shipping was $9.99. I guess if you order
the Deal of the Day alone, the shipping is less.
Old 03-16-2009, 02:25 PM
Big Buddy

pamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributer

Today's deal of the day was 10 pair of Foster Grant sunglasses for 9.99. It came to 15.98 with shipping.
Old 03-16-2009, 02:26 PM
Big Buddy

pamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary C View Post
Thanks, I missed out on this last time, but I got them ordered today.

The pens are actually $13.99, but I added a few other
items and the shipping was $9.99. I guess if you order
the Deal of the Day alone, the shipping is less.
I read under shipping that it is 5.99 and then $1 for each additional item.
Old 03-16-2009, 03:09 PM

Mary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamsm View Post
I read under shipping that it is 5.99 and then $1 for each additional item.
You're right, and the max on shipping is $9.99, I believe.

BTW, I got an email today saying that my order was shipped today.
Old 03-19-2009, 06:22 PM

Got my order today. Boy, that's a lot of pens!
Won't have to buy any for a long time!

So it took almost a week.