Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Rebates
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-22-2009, 05:56 PM
Big Buddy

Tressa442 is on a distinguished road
Wowmarker $25 gift card off $50 Kmart purchase MIR

Spend $50 at Kmart from 3/10-4/30 and receive a $25 gift card for next purchase.

Details may be found here: http://www.glamalert.com/kmart/index.html
Old 03-30-2009, 07:33 AM
Big Buddy

Dancers Mom is a special memberDancers Mom is a special member
Default Kmart

I took advantage of this rebate offer. Got my son some Major League Baseball shirts and caps that were on clearance. Hope this works. I don't always have luck with rebates.
Old 03-31-2009, 10:30 AM
Big Buddy

pamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributer

I agree with not having much luck with rebates. I wish they could just have a sale price and not mess with rebates.
Old 03-31-2009, 11:39 AM
Big Buddy

I totally agree with sale prices rather than rebates. However, rebates are a marketing tactic used by companies to entice consumers to purchase their products. I read somewhere that a very large (unbelievable) percent of rebates are never submitted. Companies bank on consumers forgetting to mail in the rebate, losing parts of the submission requirements, etc. This means larger sales because of the rebate incentive to buy and a higher profit because of the lack of submissions.

I did rebates for many years going as far back as when the consumer had to send in the nt. wt. statement from say a box of Tide. (The UPC system didn't exist at first.) At one time, I had piles of bags and boxes of empty product packaging neat and organized. Trashed it all when the companies quit offering rebates on everyday products. Too bad because it was an additional savings beyond sales and coupons. I will call those "the good ole days"! Thankfully, sales and coupons have not been phased out.
Old 04-02-2009, 02:20 PM
Mentor

Nan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributer

Announcement:
Due to an overwhelming response, this Kmart promotion is closed. We apologize for any inconvenience. Check out more great deals and tips keeping you glamorous!
Old 05-09-2009, 04:33 PM
Big Buddy

Updateicon

I sent for this offer two days after my 3/22 post of the offer. My $25 gift card came in the mail today.
Old 05-10-2009, 07:23 AM
Big Buddy

Dancers Mom is a special memberDancers Mom is a special member
Default $25 card

I hope I get my gift card! That was such a good deal. When I read that the offer was discontinued I swore I would never fall for that again. But if I get my card it will renew my faith in offers that seem too good to be true!