Shrimp Caesar Salad
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Sriracha (hot chile sauce, such as Huy Fong)
- 1/8 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3/4 cup fat-free seasoned croutons
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 pounds medium shrimp, cooked and peeled
- 1 (10-ounce) package chopped romaine lettuce
- 3 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
- Chopped fresh chives (optional)
To prepare dressing, combine mayonnaise and next 7 ingredients (through garlic), stirring with a whisk.
To prepare salad, combine croutons, 2 tablespoons cheese, shrimp, and lettuce in a large bowl. Add dressing; toss well to coat. Top with pine nuts. Garnish with chives, if desired. Serve immediately.
I skip the pine nuts.